+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 350 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The percentage of Newbie of success is very high and your success can achieved here only with strict money management.When i first started the forex trading i am not know how money management was even used but after some time i know about money management and the skill of trading so that now i am very sucssful in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main ziyada tar newbies fail ho jata hain kyun ka un ka pass exprince ki kami hoti hai aur woh trading ka baree main kuch naheen jantay trading main ziyada tar old tradres aur master expeince wale hi long time trading main rahtay hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), bachaya786 (2018-06-26)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me bahut he kamm trader ka percentage hai jo ess business me success paaate hai,esme trader ko hamesha he control me rehkar kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me analysis karenga aur ache se knlwedge banayenga fir he wo esme kamyaab ho sakenga.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Achievements can be achieved here only by using tight money management. In addition we must understand many things besides managing money as big speculators besides being counted in valuable speculator teams. We must learn how to care for the precious or even refuse to make us have no influence only with feelings in addition. and the percentage of successful forex traders increases with the amount of time they spend reading about forex and practicing trading on demo accounts. I am also in forex internet search training, watching video about forex is the job for me now

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are many changes to the success of new bies if they practice first on demo accounts. Learn more about the forex market. Consult with senior members. I think most of the old and experienced traders also consult them! and We must not forget that a professional trader or a successful trader, with a wealth of millions of dollars, always start his career in forex as a newbie who lacks knowledge and experience. Is it destiny, or the result of earnest effort? I see that fate is in the final position. Top position is serious business, and unyielding faith. So, about success is not just a problem of newbie or senior traders, but the problem of the ability to master trading the right way

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner, I beg and I will do my best to ensure that I will do the best trade with deemo so that I can do better in trading in the future as I am now concetrade by knowing more than making money. and Generally when beginners opt for industry, many people belong to the critical influence associated with greed. Knowing that greed causes decline at some point. Quite often, beginners are dealing with a downturn inside the industry, but some that are associated with additional dealers do well in fact they deal with it the first time.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some say the percentage of success is likely to be 5% and 95% is failing, it's just that the possibility, the data may even more that fail, the problem is as usual newbie want to get big profit with small capital and many open positions without seeing margin and others, If you are a beginner you better pay attention to mastering open positions and learn about good and entries using the correct lot size and I think we are consistent from the beginning, we will succeed in the first year. In the second and subsequent years, we will grow easily to observe the market, and we have been trained to control psychology. Thanks

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely the newbie does not have much experience about this job so they can lose a lot of money. But after that they will get more experience and skills to become successful traders, but it takes a long time and a lot of money for it really! Some beginners fail to be the cause of forex less confident and learning so I think to be a successful man at first every trader must have followed the rules and regulations of forex made by forex. That way you must need the ability to use the forex elements correctly.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the beginner's probability for efficacy is very small. and rest is a luck factor. because precisely during this fact many traders lose. mostly from beginner circles. this clearly requires socialization to beginners in order not to trade when knowledge of the trade has not been completed. because if still forced to wait for beginners also experience a loss. and I think everyone enjoys the demo because real money is not involved in real trading so when a new trader faces a loss in real trading he is sad but if he will practice properly like real trading in demos and learn the techniques of Forex. Thanks

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders should focus more on their trading skills and try to develop a good trading system that can produce them consistent results over a long period of time so they can earn some pips by doing good trades. Then they can assess their winning percentage at the end of each month. and I think, to begin with all depends on the learning process. only through a good learning process every beginner will be able to achieve knowledge and skills in trade, so that will achieve success. Therefore, every beginner must study hard and never give up when having to go through a difficult time in the learning process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 350 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)