+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 230 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most suitable platform for me to do a trading is MT4 for Windows and for Android one. But, I'm not trade it manually. I'm trade it by using an EA within my VPS service that I've subscribe with Instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MY favorite trading platform still MT4 until now. despite there are Mt5 which more updated that MT4, but i still love to use MT4 than MT5. I think there are many other trading platforms also but until now MT4 still the best and the most popular trading platform among forex traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourite platform is mt4. Mt4 is still the best platform to trade in the forex and also in the stock market. If you want to make money you must have to make money through a comfortable platform and with a good money management and risk management. If you want to make money comfort is very much needed to make money. MOney is something that is not easy to make but with patience it is achievable.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy agar ap platform ko used karna chahty hain tou ap k leyay yai janna zruri hai k ap k pass spread kam sai kam ho kio k spread he bhut zaydah problem karta hai hamary leyay is leyay humy is cheeze ko daikhna zruri hai always then is k elawa ap k pass kafi cheezy hoti hai daikhny ko jin sai hum market mai acha perform kar sakty hain...

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.
    Dear forex market me MT4 aur MT5 do trading ppatform bahut hi jayda populer hai aur jaydater broker MT4 trading platform hi use karte hai mai bhi Mt4 per hi trading karta hu esme mujhe kam karne me koi bhi dikat nahi aati hai aur eske sath bahut hi tools diye gaye hai jo trading me help karte hai.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the platform MetaTrader 4 are very favorite for all traders, and from the beginning I used matatrader4, there are also traders who use MetaTrader5, and I think it is the same platform, the most important is our ability to do a market analysis

Senior Member raza.jeee2015 is an unknown quantity at this point raza.jeee2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ne ab tak jitne bhi brokers ke sath kam kiya hai mujhy sab se suitable aur acha aur easy platform insta forex broker ka hi laga hai aur main hamesha se insta forex broker ke sath kam karta raha hoon aur hamesha isi broker ke sath kam karta rahon ga i love insta forex very much.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite plat form of all is when am able to trade forex with th eMT4 these market form and platform is really important and works well for everyone who is able to do we are all in the same trading formaitons that we work as hard to rule the directions that we see around and prove what we do

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,540 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business is the best platform for the earning in this trading business you can trade in currency pair gold trading silver trading crude oil trading and you can trade in different type of metals and can make your life easy

Banned Deepanshu is on a distinguished road Deepanshu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe MT4 is the beat trading platform to work with
    there are many other platforms a s well in the market but the most usable is MT4
    it is easy to use as it is user friendly
    so i would suggest one must use this only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 230 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)