+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned Elililisha is on a distinguished road Elililisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 has always been a great option, the classic can not be out of date!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, well for me my favorite platform, is MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. so be the one The major thing is that i Love the mt4 more than mt5 and mt6 and other Trading Platforms available in Forex trading. But as for the best, There is no best. We can use any of them and get our deired results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

mimisan (2020-07-12), senyum (2020-07-14)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual MT4 software is the foremost inside the Forex community forum company on earth online for making just how much for our personalized employ and for making the actual profitable trader. Your MT4 software is easy when compared with the actual MT5 that is extra complicated. Although typically traders utilize MT5 sign with regards to company. jee insta broker hain jo mera best or sb sy fovrite plat forum hain or ap ko bth dhu buht sy logh daily is my acha earned ker rehain hain or agyh bhi kertain reahin gyh yeh akh real way eanring program hain or ap isy gher beth ker sktain hain or earned kerian gyh .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes., I have tried out it all but no for MT5 meta trader terminal. I think I'm not going to change my MT4 terminal to MT5 terminal since there are many Ea or other scripts cannot fully support or compatible with MT5 yet. For me i used as MT4 and was satisfied to used it. I also have as an installed the MT5, but all of the signal to die, I can not trade with MT5. I think MT5 can not be used because it is still beta, but some threads, MT 5 can be used. for the mobile version because I have not used my mobile is not capable to be installed metatraders !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein ne apni mostly trading meta trader 4 per hi ki hai aur pc per trading kernay k main benefit yehi hota hai k aap meta trader 4 mein custom indicators bhi add ker saktay ho. Mgr mein ab apni mostly Forex trading part time mein hi kerta hun iss lye mein apnay Android mobile k through hi apany orders place kerta hun. My friend my favorite type of platform is mt4 because I love to trade here and I think this is the best platform for me and I have no idea on mt5 platform at all. I do trading in my android mobile set and there also I have installed the mt4 platform and watch the market from mobile too.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 MT5 is the largest exchange program. Most of the mediation, the instrument provides a lot of it. I prefer the MT4, but these meetings for Web merchants and also my partner and the largest of them is online in the city or the dealer, because it must be available you define for each situation is happening, is also nearby. The address of the fast and quick. ji ha mujhe bhi lagata hai es masrket ke trede karne keliye apko sabse best MT4 sabit ho sakta haiesme bahoot sari dikkat nahi ye bahoot hi simple hai esko koi bhi chala sakta hai aur es meskte me tede ong kar sakta hai eske liye apko experience ki jaroorat panegi aur kuchh bhi nahi ..

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading main bohat sary platforums hain jin sy ap forex trading kar sakty ho. lakin main mt4 platforum like karta hu ku k mt4 aik bohat hi asan trading platforum hy jis ko har koi use kar sata hy. mt4 main hum bohat sy indicator use kar sakty hain. The meta Trader 4 plateform is good for me because it is easy to understand. I have tried MT5 but it seems as difficult to learn as compare to mt4. MT4 plateform fulfill as my needs of trading. I never tried any other plateform except mt4. Reliability is most important thing in a software and i think mt4 provide reliability !!

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay start say he mt4 trading plateform use kia hai or mery khyaal say he best hai.iss main robots or indicators ko hum easily use kar sakty hain or iss tarah kaam karna or iss ko samna boohat he easy hai.iss liey main mt4 ko like karta hun. Certainly that as a using metatraders as 4 i can analyzed with the help of the indicators that can be developed by third as a parties, and it's very useful is the excess metatrader in comparison with other platforms, and also can use the expert advisor only owned by metatraders !

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well talking about the plateform we all already know about metatrader4 and 5.many people use metatrader5 but I like mt4.it has so many user friendly features that a beginner adapts to it very quickly.the thing why I like metatrader4 is its builtin indicaters collection and how easy it is to use them.I started just a few months ago and now I am pretty much aware of all of its functions.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experiences about web traders and I also found best because in web traders when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quickly !! i have found the mt4 best terminal and i am using this terminal for the start of my trading and i found is good and quick and the good thing is that you can add more indicators in it if you dont found them in the indicator list just download and add in your indicator list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)