+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 230 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    mt4 is my favourite platform. I like it because of its various functions. I can practice more indicators at a time. It is not so hard to realize.
    yeah right so I often use MT4 to trade me this because I feel better and fit in trading me ... so far I can mendaptkan profits in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    until now I use the platform using mt4 mt4 as I consider the most dominant use pleh traders who have experience so I go to use it and it turns out the operation easy and not difficult in installing robots or indicator is also easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader 4 is my favorite platform as I have learned the features which is related to meta trader4 and almost every broker support meta trader 4. Meta trader 4 is designed for traders who are lack of knowledge in IT sector as well thus is treated the best platform.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and Mt5 maybe can being the best platform but some of the trader was do not use that platform too, but for me i am still thinking that this platform is the best because on the instaforex was using this platform for the trader to make the trading

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 use kiya hai or ek baar to broker ka self trading terminal bi use kiya hai.
    mujhe en sab main sab se badiya mt4 laga.
    ye easy hai or esme bahut saare indicator or EA aasani se mil jaate hai.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe mt4 is the greatest software. It is very uncomplicated as well as dependable to utilize. Mt5 is fairly intricate in comparison with Mt4. so i usually make use of mt4 mainly because it support lot of indicator which is not on MT5

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite currency pair is eurgbp.because i noted that this currency pairs has not much big moves per day and week.very slow currency pairs that is why i love to trade with this pairs to take confirm profits.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like MT4 as it is user friendly. It provides me many indicators. Loading of new EA is also very easy.I hv not tried MT5 as MT4 is sufficient for my needs. Previously I traded in Forexyard n etoro platforms and lost heavily as these platforms dont give so many facilities as MT4.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is just a habit. because we are not yet familiar with the MT5, it will be difficult to use. a lot of custom indicators that can only be used in the mt4 platform. someday, surely all traders will switch to MT5. however, something new is better than the old one. although until now I am also still a fan of mt4.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is the best platform for forex trading. It is so user friendly and also customizable. It has many indicator and anybody can change indicator pattern by Meta Editor. So many facilities are here other than any platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 230 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)