+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 230 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta Trader 4 plateform is good for me because it is easy to understand. I have tried MT5 but it seems difficult to learn as compare to mt4. MT4 plateform fulfill my needs of trading. I never tried any other plateform except mt4. Reliability is most important thing in a software and i think mt4 provide reliability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    mene meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 use kiya hai or ek baar to broker ka self trading terminal bi use kiya hai.
    mujhe en sab main sab se badiya mt4 laga.
    ye easy hai or esme bahut saare indicator or EA aasani se mil jaate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also use Meta Trader 4 this trading platform is very best right now in forex market. many trader now trade in this platform. I also use web terminal if trader have internet connection then trader can use it.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Web trading is more faster and accurate that is why it does not give any re quotes as trades are executed much faster. Also meta trader 4 is the best option for the traders who do not want to do web trading.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I have not tried any other kind of platform as I am so used to meta trader 4 and find it very convenient , simple and easier to use and also know about the different tools in it which makes my trading a lot more easier

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I prefer to use meta trader 4 as it is my favorite trading platform as well and it is very easy and simple to use and have all the tools required for trading. Also I have heard that meta trader 5 is very good and we need to use it first to see the difference between the two.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    mt4 is my favourite platform. I like it because of its various functions. I can practice more indicators at a time. It is not so hard to realize.
    agree with you sir, I also really liked this mt4, because here I can also trade knowledge that I may never get that knowledge with the experience of the senior .. we can share knowledge about the trade

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using metatrader 4 I can analyze with the help of indicators that can be developed by third parties, and it's very useful is the excess metatrader in comparison with other platforms, and also can use the expert advisor only owned by metatrader

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know for other traders but I am sure if mostly traders prefer to use mt4 than any other platform in forex trading.
    There are few different platform besides mt4 such as streamster(only Marketiva which use it), java platform, webtrading,
    and using mobilephone. But using mt4 in PC is the best platform for me.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    yeah right so I often use MT4 to trade me this because I feel better and fit in trading me ... so far I can mendaptkan profits in forex
    I am very glad to hear you can get a good profit on the trade, this time I also use mt4 platforms because it is still advised me to know my mt4 platform is still a beginner in forex trading, and I think we are more advantageous for use in mt4 as the majority of traders still use this and we can learn easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 230 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)