+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 230 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nganti View Post
    i think most of trader like to use metatrader4 , because metatrader4 is very simple to use, beside that have low internet conections needs . so if we just use dial up internet conncetions still can make trade.
    That is true that most of traders love to use metatrader 4 as their basic and main platform. Considering about its many advantages, even many brokers that actually already have their particulary platform decide to migrate to metatrader 4 as their main platform or at least just for their alternative platform.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think MT4 platform is favorite for all trader. Because this platform is very easy then others platform. And for this platform you can get lot of tools which can help you for making analysis in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader platform is the most favorite in the world for its simplicity and ... using your PDA or Smart Phone we offer you MT4 platforms for all types of gadgets.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shariful99 View Post
    The most popular trading platform is Mt4 as it is more easier to use and understand and also one can customize it accordingly.
    to built the MetaTrader we can easily learn forex basics because there are easily understood, and in doing the beginners who are still confused is very helpful for beginners who want to learn forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    so far I'm still comfortable to use metta trader 4, because I'm used to use it. so did I already know the facilities that exist in the metta trader 4. so is it that makes me more comfortable. and I also tried using metta trader 5, but I had difficulty in learning the existing facilities.
    I agree with what you wrote, I am also very familiar to the MT4 because I always use in forex trading which I did. I have great difficulty trying to use MT5. I am confused as to the facilities were there. but I must still learn to be able to master the T5

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most of trader like to use metatrader4 , because metatrader4 is very simple to use, beside that have low internet conections needs . so if we just use dial up internet conncetions still can make trade.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    so far I'm still comfortable to use metta trader 4, because I'm used to use it. so did I already know the facilities that exist in the metta trader 4. so is it that makes me more comfortable. and I also tried using metta trader 5, but I had difficulty in learning the existing facilities.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai ne ab tak tou sirf mt4 platform per hi trading ka kuch exprience hasil kiya hai aur mai chata hon kay mai apni trading kay zariye bohot si earning karon.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favoride flatfrom is metatrader version 4, and i currency pair is using eur/usd only. i have try metatrader 5 but i fell so difficult to use it. so i back to metatrader 4 agains.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe to MT4 hi pasand hay, aik waja to ye hay kay iss kay trading system aur indicator her jaga easily mill jatay hain, aur doosra ye iss liay kay yehi sab say ziada use honay wala trading platform hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 230 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)