+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 230 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shankar_saha View Post
    My favorite mercantilism platform is Mt4 because it is additional easier to use and perceive and additionally one will customise it consequently.I have tried mt5 too however I notice the previous an extra easier and higher
    you can trade using MT4 and studied there because with it we can get many benefits and knowledge and MT5 as a forum to share if there is a problem-solving appropriate solution

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shankar_saha View Post
    My favorite mercantilism platform is Mt4 because it is additional easier to use and perceive and additionally one will customise it consequently.I have tried mt5 too however I notice the previous an extra easier and higher
    you can trade using MT4 and studied there because with it we can get many benefits and knowledge and MT5 as a forum to share if there is a problem-solving appropriate solution

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazim is an unknown quantity at this point kazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    dear sub sa ahca or best and mara favorite platform insta forex trading platform ha or main sirf or sirf insta forex forum ko used karta hon trading main or muja sub sa ahca or best platform insta he ha or ya mara nahi boht sara traders ka favorite ha ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess every body will agree that its going to be mt4. This is the most used platform until now. The big question is this. Will mt4 going to close down or not? I mean what will going to happen to our account once mt4 suddenly turn obsolete? I guess this is the question that we need to ask ourselves now. And I think that's the time we need to make sure that we can make profit if we going to use mt5 right now. I'm sure mt5 can last longer than mt4. And once theirs mt6 then I guess mt5 will also become obsolete.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    mt4 platform is what the platform that i am really like to use it to make the trading on the forex, so i must also prefer to use the mt4 platform to make the trading only using the Mt4 platform will helping me really much and also it make me more easy to make the trading too
    I think there are no good platform then MT4 platform and i think every trader use it on their trading. And we can easily get more helping tools which support MT4 platform. And it can be make us more easy on trading time.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 only the best so far, I do not know what the reason, and I myself prefer to use this platform for all my seniors to use this platform that I choose it to make it easier for me in the process of learning forex both demo and real.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 platform is what the platform that i am really like to use it to make the trading on the forex, so i must also prefer to use the mt4 platform to make the trading only using the Mt4 platform will helping me really much and also it make me more easy to make the trading too

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that mt4 platform is wonderful and excellent, because it plains and flexible use.
    Each novice to know that important and necessary platforms, so that should be selected so easy platform where human trafficking can easily and without complications or errors.

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all the trading plate form is best butt i almost like is the Forex trading and it is different from mall others so i think we should must be tried our best to do good and i think this is the best for every one for trade and it is good because it is in favor of the trader and i think it can be the only who can help the traders and gave them the money easily

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think mt4 is the best platform.It is very simple and reliable to use.Mt5 is quite complicated than Mt4.so i always use mt4 and indian too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 230 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)