+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 230 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 ko samjhana kafi easy hai, Main hamesha Meta trader 4 hi use karta hoon, aur Meta trader 4 kafi jayda popular bhi hai, is platform ko koi bhi use kar sakta hai, newbie ke liye ye platform sabse easy mana jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend My favorite platform is always been Mt4. I also want to try Mt5 but I have not come around to do it. I guess I am just satisfied and contented with mt4 platform because it satisfy my needs for a clean,organize and easy to navigate platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I traded few document: Marketing, VT, panda, plushness..., but I bonk MT very untold, I eff not try MT, so I do not eff MT. In Rabelais, I use MT also, that is no difficulty if the mobile with pane changeable system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadik1 is an unknown quantity at this point dadik1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    I was more comfortable to trade using meta trader 4 of the meta trader 5. the reason being that since the beginning of my forex trading using meta trader 4 forex forums and provide more tips for meta trader 4

Banned Santa Shila is an unknown quantity at this point Santa Shila's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you really want to be a smuggler very successful trampling the system that you really need to work very hard, the more you can work hard in this system so you can more treading mud success.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends. as long as I learn to trade in a demo account, only 3 platforms I've ever tried that Metatrader4, metatrader5 and metatrader Tab. of the three platforms is that I often use is the metatrader 4.

Senior Member traderpk is an unknown quantity at this point traderpk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is best to trade on because it has many features and benefits it also provides many indicators and its graph chart are good to see and easy to use it is also very old to work on .So according to me MT4 is best and every one has its own choice

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    My dear friend on internet many broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they are provide us MT4 and MT5. and my favorite is MT4. and i always use MT4.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ever since I have started trading in this market I have been using the mt 4 platform. I was trained to use mt 4 and I have love it ever since then. I have never downloaded the mt 5 platform, talk less of using. Besides I trust the mt 4 than any other platform.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself took the trading platform MetaTrader 4, but I have never used mobile platforms, but READINGS by some discussion among members of the whole and everyone that the best computer use for Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 230 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)