+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 230 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried both mt4 and mt5. But i am feeling comfort with meta trader version 4, that's why i am still sticky to it. i think most of the features of these two platform are same, mt5 is just a bit modified. i tried with web based trading also. but my web based trading experience is just horrible, it took lots of time to make order and it was really difficult for me to reset my tp and sl. still i didn't try with meta trader android version, hope i will taste this one soon!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite platform is MT4. You see,MT4 platform is so popular all over the world.What is more,I have been used to MT4.So I think I will enjoy MT4 so much during my trades with MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best Meta Trader 4 and so I learned them and practiced and tried to use the Meta Trader 5 but I had some difficulties in the application, but I think that by some development of the company I hope to be available soon because the modern tools helps in trading in the Forex As for the other methods did not try them for not need of it I feel comfortable with Meta Trader programs.

Banned faizykhan is an unknown quantity at this point faizykhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is my favourit because it is up****ed frequently and i have much experience of trading in it. Every broker has MT4 and it is common. Maximum number of indicators and ocilators can be used in MT4 for better trading.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Equal different traders I'm fond of mt4 terminals. Its easier to me to use and read and treat. Tho' mt5 terminal is late and latest creativity, but I'm intuition cosy with my mt4 terminals. Because my trading strategy is not a daedal one which requires a fashionable structure.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT5 more batter of MT4.But i use MT4.I start my Forex trading with MT4.Althiugh i trade in MT5.But MT5 indicator are not available.Many many thanks brother for share your post.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    mjhe to MT4 hi pasand hay, aik waja to ye hay kay iss kay trading system aur indicator her jaga easily mill jatay hain, aur doosra ye iss liay kay yehi sab say ziada use honay wala trading platform hay.
    han bhai ap bilkul thek kah rahay hay k MT4 sb sa zaida use honay wala terminal hay .mostly traders esay hi use kartay hay .lakin MT5 new version hay es liyay hamay us k baray ma bi zarori information hasil karni cahiyay .

Senior Member amit009 is an unknown quantity at this point amit009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje MT4 sabse acha lagta hai jise use karna bhut acha hai or jisme achi trah se trading kiya ja sakta hai mai MT4 me trading karna pasand karta hu

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded in only MT4 trading platform and I am getting all the necessary tools in this platform.The indicators are providing the right signals and this platform is easy to use.Most of the beginners try demo practice in this platform thus they like to trade in real account in this platform.

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like the MT4 trading platform. it is wanton to use and we can use usage indicators and as it is widely utilised if we get a difficulty their is numerous resources to improve us. and it is fatless to instal , do not undergo too such computer cleverness, justified it can run on a net playscript and shrewd phones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 230 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)