+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 230 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member AkuMaenLagi is an unknown quantity at this point AkuMaenLagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know for another trader but I'm sure if most traders prefer to use than any other platform in the MT4 forex trading.
    There are different other than MT4 platform as streamster (Marketiva only one using it), java platform, webtrading,
    and using hp. But using MT4 on the PC is the best platform for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried almost all the trading platforms of insta and i would say mt4 is the best.

mt5 i more complex and doesnt suits me and my trading needs
    web terminal is also the same doesnt have pleasant experience with it so i carry a pendrive with mt4 and install it to every pc i came accross lol.
    and trading platform for mobile and tabs have serious limitations, cant used the indicators so not appealable to me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member futary245 is an unknown quantity at this point futary245's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried almost all the trading platforms of insta and i would say mt4 is the best.

mt5 i more complex and doesnt suits me and my trading needs
    web terminal is also the same doesnt have pleasant experience with it so i carry a pendrive with mt4 and install it to every pc i came accross lol.
    and trading platform for mobile and tabs have serious limitations, cant used the indicators so not appealable to me

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost 99% of traders in the world use MT4 platform. This is because its very user friendly and we can easily trade using many indicators and other good options that are present in this platform.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member lonton is an unknown quantity at this point lonton's Avatar
    Thanks
    with mt4 platform, we can also use a broker that uses 5-digit prices. for instaforex you can try using the European servers. instaforex european servers using 5-digit prices. with 5 digit price, we will get a more precise price. but we also have to keep using money management is good, because the movement of 10 pips on the 4 digit, means the movement of 100 pips in 5 digits.

Junior Member mirzayaar is an unknown quantity at this point mirzayaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.
    bro i just want to say the best plate form is the one who will gave us pour bonus at the time and we can do next work easy and all the things gone right and i find the indian forex best

Junior Member icha is an unknown quantity at this point icha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite platform is meta trader 4 because it is simple to use so i can use the feature in
    that metatrader to make much profit in every trade i do use my real account trading.

Banned piashfx is an unknown quantity at this point piashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 platform is so popular all over the world.. and this platform great work my ANDROID phone.. i tread anytime.... like street FOREX :P

Banned nayeem mahfujur is on a distinguished road nayeem mahfujur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    Yes I so think batter idea ,so Thanks

Member dian41 is an unknown quantity at this point dian41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is my favorite type of platform. This is a business platform where we are to make business and to have profit. This might be more risky at all but I like it for its more possibilities of profit. When we get more profit then this often exceed more then our invested capital. So to me the favorite type of platform is trading and Forex trading is awesome among them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 230 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)