+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 230 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader4 my favorite type of platform. It is easy and best so I like it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta 4 is the best because from begining i am using meta trader 4. it is easy and understand able for all beginners and newbie as well. it has very simple tool and indicators to use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is meta trader four and many parfect trader use mt4 becouse there have many futares but some other trader web based platform.

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two types of platform in the forex market, metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 platform, they are very good for traders, we will get more advantage with them. We can use anyone we want, both of them are very good.

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    since the beginning of my trading, I only ever use MetaTrader MT4 platform, I think the platform is a platform that is easy to run and very simple

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on the metatrader platform as it is one of the easy platform to trade in the market. So most of the broker provide this type of platform to trade. and you can increase and decrease the lots easily and take the trade very fast without any time gap.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is my favorites and also because i still have no account for 5 digit..
    and besides it, i still have to learn mt4 again..there are many lacking that i have to know then i can use mt4 with maximum

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me, MT4 is the best option for me. Because it is easy to understand and handle my trade easily. And meta trader 4 is available for every broker and user friendly for every traders.

Banned hassank737 is an unknown quantity at this point hassank737's Avatar
    Thanks
    froex sab s achaaa platform ha earing jis ma hum menat kar k bht kuch kama saktaa ha g or ya sab se fast platfrorm ha g or us ki earning bi bht achii ha g or work karna k bi bht maza ata ha g or work bht easy ha g

Banned DonneHeedl is an unknown quantity at this point DonneHeedl's Avatar
    Thanks
    in currency dealing plenty of dealing foundation are used by the different investor, and also different foundation are available in currency dealing market so the best foundation for the dealing is MT4 investor terminal. its more better than the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 230 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)