+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 230 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    sampe now I liked another of mt4 than because of mt4 pemahamanya reply in more easily compare with mt5 sometimes I also like to wear for android if at any time there are outside the home is not in front of computer advance knowledge provide comfort for us in the conduct of activities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Any platform is very good for a forex trader in this business, the most important thing that we may know about it is that a trader should know a lot about how to apply a platform and trade with it correctly.
    every real trade and every trader must use best system in platform Forex market trading plan wear and calculate benefit analysis using a systematic trading with little equity and low risk and follow the True Rule Applied business platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    Considering today's trend, I believe that mt4 will continue to be the favorite trading platforms for forex traders, perhaps for couple of years ahead. I said so due to the fact that mt4 has been used by many traders for years now and many indicators work well and only function well in mt4 trading platfrom since most indicators were created for mt4 base.
    Any platform is very good for a forex trader in this business, the most important thing that we may know about it is that a trader should know a lot about how to apply a platform and trade with it correctly.
    Patience is Key.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!

Considering today's trend, I believe that mt4 will continue to be the favorite trading platforms for forex traders, perhaps for couple of years ahead. I said so due to the fact that mt4 has been used by many traders for years now and many indicators work well and only function well in mt4 trading platfrom since most indicators were created for mt4 base.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use mt4 platform because I think its pretty easy to use, and all filtur easy to understand. because first encountered this forex business, I've put on mt4 platform, so I was very familiar. mt4 used by most traders, because it's a lot of indicators or ea which is made for this platform. and it benefits us, because we have many options to use custom indicators and ea.

Banned pearlyfarzana is an unknown quantity at this point pearlyfarzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you are searching a good platform then the mt4 is best for trading. You can trade here properly and can gain profite form here. Ther is also the mt5 platform i didnt used it but i think it is also good

Member dhiren is an unknown quantity at this point dhiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT4 platform but there is many kind of platform in forex market. But i use MT4 because mt4 is popular platform and mt4 is very easy to use. I think mt4 platform is very easy to understand for newbie trader. I also use many platform. I use esignal but esignal is very expansive. MT4 is free of cost and it is very good for trader.

Banned perljoan is an unknown quantity at this point perljoan's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is a good one. i always use this as my favorite. mt5 is difficult for me i think.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    using metatrader 4 I can psychoanalyse with the help of indicators that can be mature by position parties, and it's rattling recyclable is the unnecessary metatrader in comparison with separate platforms, and also can use the proficient advisor only owned by metatrader

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    mene abi tak MT4 me hi trading ki he or mje sb se jyada acha yehi laga he because internet per kahinse b koi training video daikh lo MT4 me hi trade ki hoti he to is liye yehi best he MT5 jyada better hoga shaid, lakin mene abi tak try nai kiya, in future me jaroor karonga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 230 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)