+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 230 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned taikhoan2525 is an unknown quantity at this point taikhoan2525's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bedomahmoud View Post
    some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.
    I have heard about Marketiva because I can participate in the program $ 5 bonus when you open an account with them but I have left it. I think MT4 is always a good choice because we have the tools to support basic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main newbie hon or start say mene mt4 use kia or main mt5 kay about khas nahi janta. mt4 say main satisfied hon. bas yeh quote problem kafi mahsoos hoti hai mt4 main par her waqt nahi. start se muje aik expert nahi mt4 main trading ka kaha tab say mt4 main hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bedomahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point bedomahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.

Banned taikhoan2525 is an unknown quantity at this point taikhoan2525's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is always my choice now...I think we do not need to use MT5 as with MT4 is simple and the well will be sufficient as well as the tools that we need to be able to perform well all transactions

Senior Member nurularifin is an unknown quantity at this point nurularifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I loved using the MT4 platform, I'm comfortable using these platforms, there is currently MT5 platform but its use is still very rare. many traders are using the MT4 platform and assume that MT5 is a product fails.

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonky View Post
    sampe now I liked another of mt4 than because of mt4 pemahamanya reply in more easily compare with mt5 sometimes I also like to wear for android if at any time there are outside the home is not in front of computer advance knowledge provide comfort for us in the conduct of activities
    because I started learning my trade on MT4 become more interested in the MT4, using MT4's my bus alebih comfortable in executing trading, how about you? What do you feel when choosing a trading platform? are you with me?
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi member, yes i have used just pc application because i do not have a mobile compatible with MT4 terminal. i like MT4 terminal on my computer the experience is very good and high i set my resolution as big as i can then i used it it was awesome.

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even MT5 platform is already out but I still use the MT4 platform, I'm comfortable using the MT4 platform and I have received feedback from traders that the MT4 platform is still better when compared with MT5 platform.

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see a lot more use MT4 platform because the platform we will be easier to see the chart displayed on the chart. we also have the ease of use of robots, because when I use the MT4 robot, the robot would not run when I use it in MT5, I do not know what the problem is. therefore I prefer MT4

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Any platform is very good for a forex trader in this business, the most important thing that we may know about it is that a trader should know a lot about how to apply a platform and trade with it correctly.
    yeah right, indeed the most important is our understanding of the platform. and I thought for sure all the traders would make the best platform is the platform used. because it all depends on the customs in the trade. and I see a lot of traders who often use the MT4 trading, including I also used to use the MT4 trading, so MT4 platform it became my favorite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 230 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)