+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 230 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite platform is meta trader 4 platform. Because i good understand this trading platform. And this platform is very popular in the world. And most of forex trader doing trade on the platform. So i doing forex trade in platform. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak786 is an unknown quantity at this point pak786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are too many platform for trading and also some difference between them like insta you can start with 10$ , exness you can start with 100$ PMS You can start with 500$
    and my favourite platofrm is PMS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rafiq1 is an unknown quantity at this point Rafiq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex trading is my favorite platform for trading. It is good and give the many other platform for guidance and practice in the shape of demo account. This is very useful for the beginners and for increasing the knowledge.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading platform MT4. It is easy to use, we will then be able to use a custom indicator, we and they have a lot of resources to help us out if you get a problem, as it is widely used . It is lite to install, taking too many computer resources it is able to run on a netbook or smartphone, but is not.
    Free Forex Signals - Make daily 100 pips easily !!!
    # provided by professional forex trader #

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is for sure the MT4 - meta trader terminal which comes with default charting tool which is really very much helpful for the traders to analyze the forex market and then trade according to the analysis made and gather some good number of pips.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    As all traders know that Meta trader 4 is the best platform for Forex trading. I always use meta trader 4 in windows and in android to manage orders in on the go. I saw that indicators and expert advisors are by mql language and it is unique and for metatrader only.

Banned utadte is an unknown quantity at this point utadte's Avatar
    Thanks
    the MT4 trading platform is very powerful and easy to use, and therefore almost all forex brokers use this platform. and I always chose this platform for my trading in forex market this is so good

Member thison is an unknown quantity at this point thison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have only using metatrader 4 platform MT4 is best for trading. It provides many tools and facilities to trade efficiently. But one problem with MT4 is re-qoutes. It happens when the market is very volatile.

Junior Member vanetina is an unknown quantity at this point vanetina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think $ 600 is a huge profit so we can not achieve that target to earn huge profits every day you will probably need greater investment $ 600,000. if you have large capital investment but not a good strategy, you will not achieve that profit

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best platform and is a favorite for me because it is very fridndly MT4 with me and fits perfectly with the system I use, the menus contained in MT4 is also very easy to understand making it easier for us to forex trading. but sometimes when using a mobile I usually use metafortrade android, the application is also very friendly to me and is suitable for use anywhere

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 230 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)