+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 230 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Junior Member bolpen20 is an unknown quantity at this point bolpen20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favourite platform is meta trader 4 because i see it is easy to use and help me alot to make analysis and open / close orders very fast . I already tried with some other type of platform but i prefer to use meta trader 4 ....GOOD LUCK.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member r2si is an unknown quantity at this point r2si's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 are the best commercial platform. majority of the broker providing the facility to make trade on then. I like MT4, but have experience of the tradesman of Web and I also found best because in the tradesman of Web when you open or close any position it never asks for the quotation of D. The made Web of the fast and fast trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujay forex trading mein best plate form MT4 he laga gay mein MT4 he use kerta hou forex trading mein MT4 easy or reliable hay or ap isay understand ker saktay hay easy ho kay ap is pay trading orders laga saktay ho.

Banned dulalbd0071 is an unknown quantity at this point dulalbd0071's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex meta-trader-4 platform.Because it is very easy for me.I am mt4 platform setup on my computer.But few days later i download mt4 platform my mobile.

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have traded forex for three years now and i have been using the mt4 metatrader platform, i love this platform because it is very easy to use and understand. any newbie in forex trading can easily access the this trading platform

Member sajjad33 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Instaforex is the best for Asian people. We can make more money by trading in Instaforex, because it gives full support to traders for making money. MT5 is batter that MT4. MT5 also has good trading system.

Senior Member bipashadas is an unknown quantity at this point bipashadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the most suitable & straightforward for everybody.. but mt5 is not also awful & complex. the likewise similar to mt4. mt5 features more improve application.
    there is one prob. using mt5 that is certainly indications. you can certainly not uncover much more indicator within mt5 compare in order to mt4.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein trading krney k liye market mein bohat sey platform hain eis mein sey kuch kafi best
    hain our kuch kafi best nahi hain leikin mein tou mt4 platform use krta hoon ye acha platform hai
    our use krna b easy hota hai

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the good and best trading platform it provide a lots of experience and a lots of more facilities for trade i think mt4 is the one and only best trading platform i,m also using the mt4 , it is the moest easiest and best trading platform

Member pipsforpips is an unknown quantity at this point pipsforpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is the terminal on which I would really like to use it to make working in currency dealing, so I must also want to use the base for the organization of MT4 working only with the base MT4 will really help me a lot and I also designed a more much easier to make the cope also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 230 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)