+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 230 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Junior Member gani_bro is an unknown quantity at this point gani_bro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my favorite platform is mt4, i think platform of metatrader is most popular and it's very easy to use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    broker ki her dam ye koshish hoti hai ke apney client ko latest service de aur wo her time es lagan me lagy rehty hain me tu mt4 use kar raha hon mujy ye bohit suit karta hai kiyo ke ye bohit easy hai chalany me par mt5 latest model hai ye aur bhi acha ho ga jald mt5 ko join kar lo ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know that forex trading business for need good trading platform in forex market. So my favorite trading platform is metatrader4 platform, because i can good understand this platform. And this trading platform is very popular in the word in forex market. And most of forex trader doing trade on MT4 trading platform in forex market.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhry View Post
    Mujay forex trading mein best plate form MT4 he laga gay mein MT4 he use kerta hou forex trading mein MT4 easy or reliable hay or ap isay understand ker saktay hay easy ho kay ap is pay trading orders laga saktay ho.
    haan ji ye plate forum best hai hi isse hi sabhi trade use kar rhen hain isme kaam karna bahut hi asaan hai mai to isme bade maze se kaam kar leta hun koi problam nhi hoti hai isme tools aur indicator bhi ache hain

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think mt5 is the best platform i ever know, it supports indicators and expert advisor. With mt5 using EA can be done easier and simpler. But i think generally the platform every broker provided has the same main feature and nowaday most of broker are using metatrader.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    What is your favorite type of platform?

Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    I prefer MT4 premises for the PC as many options that we can use to select indicators from MT4 and we can trade using hedging or locking, so, I've tried to use my MT5 and less suitable for use MT5, when I sell and price rises, then I sell, and the lot size and the position I gained my position above no different with MT4

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 trading platform is the best. most of the runners that provides the facility to operate at that time. I want MT4, but have experience with web merchants and I also have found better for web merchants when opening or closing any position ever reappointment. Web Commerce is quick and fast.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe that I like is MT4 because it is easy to use and I got used to the features available in MT4 flatform
    and it's been my favorite for trade in forex

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i had used two platforms Mt4 and mt5 my experiece with both is very good but mt5 is outclass platform. I has many latest feature and the best feature is that you can manage many accounts in sametime.

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dulalbd0071 View Post
    I like forex meta-trader-4 platform.Because it is very easy for me.I am mt4 platform setup on my computer.But few days later i download mt4 platform my mobile.
    meta-trader-4 platform is very easy and usefull in trading but must use best internet access in trading according to the risk always wear analysis and financial management system can analyze the direction of trade by using analysis in market risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 230 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)