+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 230 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT5 is the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rafiq1 is an unknown quantity at this point Rafiq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex broker has provided many platform to its users and for beginners. This good platform for practice and learning and also good source of exchange views to each other. For practice the broker has provided Demo account this is very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use mt4, because it is familiar and impression of the mt4 's nice sharing so have not tried mt5 .... so I do not know excess mt5 ... but for me the best mt4

any platform? the search for profit .........good luck

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    What is your favorite type of platform?
    I like the common platform on which many traders use MT4, because I could see that d MT4 hedging when we're floating position and experience loss we could locking floating minus position in a different way, and we can add to averaging the same position with different or the same lot, and it may not be in MT5, so, if you frequent the streets, you can also use the platform in accordance with your smartphone

Senior Member ilovefx21 is an unknown quantity at this point ilovefx21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite platform is mt4 as it is more reliable for me and i have develop a good system for this platform and i have not worked much with mt5 but i think it will be good as i don't have enough indicators and i don't know how to develop one for mt5 therefore i m using mt4.
    Last edited by ilovefx21; 2013-04-09 at 07:46 PM.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that is the best MT4 platform.It is very simple and use.Mt4 Mt5 is complex enough to be reliable. "I always compared to so use MT4, because it is said that" old is gold "

Senior Member dondong76 is an unknown quantity at this point dondong76's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I prefer using MT4 besides accustomed to use it may be easier for a beginner and I think MT4 is still worth keeping

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading k liye bohot se brokers market me majood hain jo apne customers ko trading k liye different platforms provide karte hain , mere khayal me behtreen platforms mt4 aur mt5 hain , me bhi is pe hi trading kar raha ho....

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    wesey hen to dono plateform achey mt4 aur mt5 lekin mera favorit trading plateform mt4 hy . Yeh bohot acha plateform hey .

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then i like MT4 but have an experience that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 230 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)