+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 230 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a a first time tradeing person i have come to know the different between the two platform that are regladly used in tradeing for me the pick of the best platform word be mt4 because is simpler

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i haven't tried any types of platforms except MT4 . i see that MT4 is a very good platform for all traders , as it is very simple and any trader can use it easily .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade using metatrader platform...i never have complain about this platform....it working perfectly but sometimes maybe there is often disconnection to the server occured....but that not give much problem fo me...moreover it is very light for low end computer like P IV....that woking perfectly with that

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer MT4. From the beginning of my trading carrier I am using MT4 and I am very happy with this platform. There are all the essential indicators in the platform which helps me a lot to do perfect trading and I am enjoying the features very much. Some times I also use MT4 on my android phone.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use a platform that would help you understand where you are puting you money,an MT4 is always the best for trading and can make you work so many good ways of trading it would help a lot

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite trading platform is metatrader4 trading platform in forex market. And this trading platform is very popular in the world in forex market. Most of forex trader doing use MT4 trading platform in forex market. And MT4 trading platform understand is very easy in forex market.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use MT4 as it has the available indicator is useful for users besides that it is also easy to use may be the MT5 version more features, but MT4 is always popular

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    so far I've tried several trading platforms issued by including the latest instaforex is based on android, it is interesting to try them all, but each has advantages and disadvantages as well as the final product MT5-based windows, but I still love mt4 platform because it is familiar

Junior Member kloawnd852 is an unknown quantity at this point kloawnd852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the platform Metatrader4 is most a used by most traders because it is good and the best right now. I never compared with the others platformes because it is very understandable and too easy to use. This is why some choose MT4 as trading platformes !

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In all types of trading platform I like the most is the MT4 terminal for PC as it is most simple,user friendly and has lots of tools for traders.It has lots of good indicators and robots which helps us to trade well.It gives lots of information about market instantly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 230 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)