+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 230 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i only use mt4 platform and i think mt4 is a very good platform and providing so many opportunities all the time but this is very important that we can understand mt4 software easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have used meta trader 4 and it is a good experience for me. i think MT4 is more facilitated as compared to MT5 . it is easy to understand for new traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosjingga View Post
    I think using Mt4 platform, we can also use a broker that uses 5-digit prices. To InstaForex you can try to use the European server. Server InstaForex Europe using 5-digit prices. That way, we will get the right price. But we also have to keep using good money management, because the movement of 10 pips in 4 digits, it means the movement of 100 pips in 5 digits.
    absolutely right, but I prefer the 4 digit because never tried in 5 digits wrong setting of the tp and sl so from experince that I prefer the 4 digit ... tp is to analyze better the 5-digit price movement as sedetile as possible so we know the market will trend up or down

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    What is your favorite type of platform?
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    I think using Mt4 platform, we can also use a broker that uses 5-digit prices. To InstaForex you can try to use the European server. Server InstaForex Europe using 5-digit prices. That way, we will get the right price. But we also have to keep using good money management, because the movement of 10 pips in 4 digits, it means the movement of 100 pips in 5 digits.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the mt4 platform is enough for me it is user firendly also many of professional trader use it so i think i could choose it because you cna share information and good idea to your friend also this platofrm is very popular now

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading market my favorite trading platform is metatrader4. Because this trading platform i can understand easily in forex market. And MT4 trading platform is very popular for all trader in the world in forex market. And most of forex trader doing trade on MT4 trading platform in forex market. So MT4 trading platform is best platform in the world in forex market.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davy2 View Post
    As a a first time tradeing person i have come to know the different between the two platform that are regladly used in tradeing for me the pick of the best platform word be mt4 because is simpler
    MT4 are good, cause many broker are used by many broker in the world. If we are think MT4 are best we must think twice. Cause i already tried MT5. and i think MT5 has more feature than MT4. It makes MT5 are very good platform for the future. If we are want to be smart we must understand both of the platform to make our trade in the future have good condition.

Member santhu7878 is on a distinguished road santhu7878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are best platforms in the world. Mainly these platform have good interface for users. Mt4 is the old platform but most succesful platform. Mt5 is latest terminal. Mt5 has so many shortcuts and easy buttons for trading. Over all Meta trader platforms are great.

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use MT4 platform for trading because I feel so much comfortable with mt4 platform. I have used many other platforms but the comfort that I feel with mt4 is not available with any other. thanks you

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal mein mt4 our mt5 trading krney k liye best plat form hai eis mein kafi achey indicators
    hain jis ki madad sey app easily earning kr saktey hain sub sey easy plat form mt4 our hai eis k elawa
    advance plat form mt5 hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 230 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)