+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 230 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading business market my favorite trading platform is MT4 trading platform. Because this trading platform is very easy, and this trading platform is very popular in forex market, and most of forex trader doing use this trading platform in forex market. So i think MT4 trading platform is best in the world for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    I most like to use the MT4 platform sir my way right now then I will be able to use this trade very well at all in the trade that will sir I am working in the trade I would do nicely sir
    this way then I will be more serious in trading in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kanchan is an unknown quantity at this point kanchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now However, one of the most even try of commercial channels that sell shares in Terminal mt4, I recovered using other Terminal MT4 comes equipped with mobile commerce aside from the meta Web store.

Senior Member ovijt is an unknown quantity at this point ovijt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a Pair trading terminal tried so far - I WILL mare Best MT4 helpful critical Allee IF glued well. MT4 Outside the Decision in Case terminated multiple other Web meta-broker mobile commerce.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 area unit the simplest commerce platform. most of the broker providing the ability to trade on then. I like MT4, however have associate degree expertise regarding net bargainer and that i additionally found best as a result of in net bargainer once you open or shut any position it ne'er provoke re quote. net trade quick and fast. ....

Senior Member trader786 is an unknown quantity at this point trader786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe to MT4 hi pasand hay, aik waja to ye hay kay iss kay trading system aur indicator her jaga easily mill jatay hain, aur doosra ye iss liay kay yehi sab say ziada use honay wala trading platform hay.i love mt4 metatrader
    HEre Good Way of learning

we lucky we join a good trading forum

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading business market my favorite trading platform is MT4 trading platform. Because this trading platform is very popular in forex market, and most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading platform. And this trading platform understand is very easy and suitable for forex trader.

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I was faforit using mt4 platform, in addition to easy to understand, once bnyak around me who use this platform, so it is easy for me to consult with friends, so it would be easier for me to understand, and by 4 mt say quite complete menu

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is depends on the circumtances if i am in frontof the computer than i woud use the metatrader platform but if i am in away from it maybe i would use the android trader so i think we should maintain our order

Senior Member trader786 is an unknown quantity at this point trader786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mjhe MT4 hi pasand hay, aik baar MT5 install kia tha laykin oss may maza nae aya, phir oss kay liay account bhi MT5 may hi open kerta perta hay, iss liay may nay oss ko rehnay hi dia.
    HEre Good Way of learning

we lucky we join a good trading forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 230 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)