+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 230 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member clearcut is an unknown quantity at this point clearcut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 Mt5 is an effective platform for merkantilizmo. Most brokers provide food and marketing. I like the MT4, but have experience in Internet marketing and create better Internet marketing are held, and then, when you open or close any location that he never causing a re quote. Internet marketing quickly and easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera sab se ziyada jo piyara plate form ha woh ha mt-4 main es ko kafi pasand karta houn or main es ko abhi talk web base par he use kar raha houn mere pass abhi itni castly mobile nahiha k main es ko mobile par use karoun es liye main to web base mt 4 ko kafi like karta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for me Mt4 and Mt5 are the best trading stage. a large portion of the broker furnishing the office to trade on then. I like Mt4, yet have an encounter about web trader and I additionally discovered most efficiently in light of the fact that in web trader when you open or shut any position it never make a request for re cite. Web trade quick and brisk.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is good and i am use that for my trading every new trader use this for trading its like auto money maker if we use it for trading and earn good so every time we need to use all the points for trading that are in mt4 means SL and TP pending orders etc.....

Member utami is an unknown quantity at this point utami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like MT4 Platform because MetaTrader has the advantage of saving bandwidth so even though we are very minimal internet connection MetaTrader software is able to keep it running smoothly. Besides the advantages of MetaTrader software that can be run simultaneously on different screens or multiple windows (multiple accounts and can double login) and very flexible and user friendly at all.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    until now I use the construction using mt4 mt4 as I discuss the most governing use pleh traders who score participate so I go to use it and it turns out the procedure casual and not problematic in installing robots or indicator is also casual

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many plate forum available in forex but i like mt4. it is very comfort and easy use. people like it most and use it. they provide you a good profit and you can easily under stand it.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have so far tried MT4 and MT5 platforms for forex trading on my PC and web-meta trader for trading on my cell phone. Mostly i use MT4 because it is simpler and i feel convenient while using this plat form.

Senior Member trader786 is an unknown quantity at this point trader786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear almost 99% of traders in the world use MT4 platform. This is because its very user friendly and we can easily trade using many indicators and other good options that are present in this platform.
    HEre Good Way of learning

we lucky we join a good trading forum

Banned alamgir1 is an unknown quantity at this point alamgir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Share your experience in the social media. And you can share your mind and share your comment in the indian forex forum. My choice is meta trader platform. Forex is a business there you choose your mind on your self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 230 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)