+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 230 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Junior Member tankv is an unknown quantity at this point tankv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple volume space Mercantilism Platform MT4 and MT5. After the agent is offering for most operations. I am an Internet marketing expert but like the MT4 and it better as a result of the commercialization of the Internet, or the place in this new shoot after shutdown won't work. The Internet, quick and fast trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member newmultan is an unknown quantity at this point newmultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy too bahi shuru say hi mt4 use kiya hay orr boohat comfortable feel karta hoon mt4 use karty huway aik doo bar mt5 be check kiya tha but woo mujay boohat tough laga soo mainay use karna choor diya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lilitop230 is an unknown quantity at this point lilitop230's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And each broker offers a trading platform for all types of traders. It provides trading with MT4, MT5, private Web-based applications and the mobile station. Any of you tried these types of platforms? Share your experiences!

Senior Member Tajul is an unknown quantity at this point Tajul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading for two years in the forex market by using meta trader(MT4) platform. Because I think meta trader4 is the best trading terminal in the forex market. If you have proper knowledge and good skill about the trading terminal then you can trade very easily by using it.

Senior Member trader00 is an unknown quantity at this point trader00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by turbin View Post
    There are many traders and most of the traders like the mt4 platform which is more good platform and it may then give us the more right way of tradings. the thing is that we need to learn the market well for more quick way of tradings easily.
    mjhe to MT4 hi pasand hay, aik waja to ye hay kay iss kay trading system aur indicator her jaga easily mill jatay hain, aur doosra ye iss liay kay yehi sab say ziada use honay wala trading platform hay.

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many traders and most of the traders like the mt4 platform which is more good platform and it may then give us the more right way of tradings. the thing is that we need to learn the market well for more quick way of tradings easily.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sub sa favrite type plate froum mt4 ha ma na shoro sa he is ko use kayea ha aur abi be ma is ko he use ker raha ho aur ja mers sub sa favrite ha

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary khayal sy to mt4 best platform ha.Har koi is main easily work kar sakta ha.Is sy humy bht ziada experience or knowledge gain karny ko milta ha.to mt4 best platform ha mary liye.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two different types of trading forex platform are presented Meta-trader4 and Meta-trader5 but my favorite type of platform is mt4 because we can use a custom indicators and EA's but its not comfortable in mt5 thus way i use mt4 platform also its very easy to understand

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is my favourite platform. i even have not tried the opposite platform before thus i don't know just how it's like. possibly i should download it and then determine how it runs. will i run my current trading account inside the mt5 platform ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 230 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)