+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 230 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sujansarker835 View Post
    I hold tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i pioneer easiest and intriguing tang ency is mt4 and due to this I stocked to it. Additional than MT4 if i acquire to use new terminal i leave go with web-meta trader for flying trading.
    from my beginning of trading i used mt4 and found it very good for managing my account. i got every option very friendly and simple too. every trader can get it easily after few days of demo trading. most of the trader like mt4 to trade forex and mange their account too. the most of the broker are also provide mt4 to their client because it is familiar the most.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sujansarker835 is an unknown quantity at this point sujansarker835's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hold tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i pioneer easiest and intriguing tang ency is mt4 and due to this I stocked to it. Additional than MT4 if i acquire to use new terminal i leave go with web-meta trader for flying trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member firoz420 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 and MT5 are the est trading platform .most of the broker providing the facility to trade on them. I like MT5, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have just joined forex trading. My favorite type of platform is MT 4. Which provide many facilities to traders. All forex trader like MT4 very much. It facilitatr thr trader very much. Many new are available for trader in MT4. So Mt4 is my favourite platform which give me chance of earning money.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai sabse jayda use mt4 ka hi hota hai, aur mt4 hi use karte rahenge, maine waise dekhe hai, ab trading ke kafi option hai, weblogin karke bhi trading kar sakte hai, ya fir mobile par bhi trading kar sakte hai, lekin mt4 par trading sirf computer par hi hoti hai.
    bhai MT4 to famous hi hai par waise aaj kal MT5 bhi aa gaya hai jo kafi sare naye facilities ke sath hai agar aap usme market watch karte hain to aur bhi clear view milta hai trade lagane ke liye jo interface open hota hai wo aur bhi shandar hota hai kahin se bhi koi pixel nahi tutta hai ekdum HD quality me trade kar rahe hain aisa dikhta hai MT5.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sabse jayda use mt4 ka hi hota hai, aur mt4 hi use karte rahenge, maine waise dekhe hai, ab trading ke kafi option hai, weblogin karke bhi trading kar sakte hai, ya fir mobile par bhi trading kar sakte hai, lekin mt4 par trading sirf computer par hi hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned ochenapothikq1 is on a distinguished road ochenapothikq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 AND ALSO MT5 usually are ones Easiest trading platform. all of the broker providing the facility for you to trade at then. my partner and i including MT4, but have an experience information about internet trader AND ALSO my partner and i furthermore found Simplest since in internet trader Whenever an individual open or even close any kind of position It never request for with regard to re quote. world wide web trade easily IN ADDITION TO quick.

Senior Member happy11 is an unknown quantity at this point happy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading plateform.I have tried few trading terminals so far ,but the one I found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it.Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.

Senior Member neotec7 is an unknown quantity at this point neotec7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The same applies for me, I am actually along with some alternative trading mt4 broker alternative, however, is the best and wonderful trading station. I support Mt4 trading platform for my day trading. The most important factor in the Terminal mt4 is the practical nature of the reports.

Member alonso alexis 01 is an unknown quantity at this point alonso alexis 01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is MT4, easy to manage. Combine together with mobile MT4 trading software it's looking so great.. I like it very much.

Cheer Always
    ~Alonso~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 230 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)