+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 230 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member arbal is an unknown quantity at this point arbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mt4 plat form sab se best hai is mein se hum achi trading ker sakty hianaur asani se deal ker sakty hain is liye mt4 mujhy pasand hai mery sab traders dost mt4 he use kerty hian aur is mein he kam kerty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ndmzayan is an unknown quantity at this point ndmzayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone like his favorite platform for the trading the best platform that i have seen so far is MT4 its so useful and easy to understand you can make good amount of profit after trading on this platform this is the platform that i am using and many of my friends are on to it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raj.Kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Raj.Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, MT4 is still the most used platform by almost of online trader all over the world instead of MT5 already launched. I don't know why, but i feel, MT4 is more simple, the tools and display is more familiar for us. I also find some useful tools of MT4 is removed at MT5 platform.
    Nowadays, any other platform similar with MT4/MT5 being developed, that is cTrader. But, still need another improvement.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me hamesha forex trading e trade krnay k liay mt4 platform use krta hun kyun k meray liay ye best platform ha or me is ko asani se smjh skta hun mt5 new or advance ha lakin meany abhi tak use nahi kia kyun k meray liay mt4 he best ha

Senior Member trader00 is an unknown quantity at this point trader00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moimwoa View Post
    For me I see a lot more use MT4 platform because the platform we will be easier to see the chartes as a displayed on the chartes. we also have the eases of used of as arobots, because when I use the MT4 robot, the robot would not run when I use it in MT5, I do not know what the problem is. therefore I prefer MT4 really !!!
    dear almost 99% of traders in the world use MT4 platform. This is because its very user friendly and we can easily trade using many indicators and other good options that are present in this platform.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine abhi tak sirf do hi platform par trading ki hai - webtrader platform aur Mt4 platform, in dono ke alawe maine koi aur trading platform use nahi kiya isliye maine others platform ke baare me nahi janta hu, magar main Mt4 platform par trading karke khush hu, in future kuch aur best aata hai to main try jaroor karunga.

Senior Member husnain0346 is an unknown quantity at this point husnain0346's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think mt4 ans mt5 is best plate form or bhot sara acha traders ma is ko use karta ha but ma to mt4 zayda use karta ho

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think most of the trading platforms are very good for trading , i try two platforms in trading but i think mt4 and mt5 platforms are best for trading and i select mt4 for my daily trading this platform has everything in it for trading ,.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading ka tu pata nahi kunke main trading start hi nahi ki magar forex froum hi mera best platform he jis pay main daily kam k r happy ho jta hoin or sham tak main ak achi earning hasil karleta hoin.

Senior Member gusrohman is an unknown quantity at this point gusrohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrade software platform is a version available to my knowledge not only MT4 and MT5 because there are also a lot of android mobile version according to my survey in the city of some of my friends use their existing trading two first is using the MT4 platform that both are using MT for android for mobile trading, including trading using the currently popular emerging in my town they could monitor the market in real time and also see the development of efficient but according to my own analysis of MT4 and MT5 is not too far differ only in there a few MT5 templates which does not exist in MT4.
    ============================
    .::if you like my posts please click thanks::.
    ============================

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 230 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)