+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 230 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned runuakter89 is an unknown quantity at this point runuakter89's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feature proved few trading terminals so far but the one I recovered easiest and intriguing station is mt4 and due to this I stocked to it.Remaining than MT4 if i bonk to use opposite terminal i faculty go with web-meta merchandiser for wandering trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I same to use MT4 construction for trading because I conclude so more comforted with mt4 adps. I bang old galore separate platforms but the succor that I perceive with mt4 is not visible with any separate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    me hamesh se mt4 par tradig karana pasand karata hu me pahalese wo hi karata hu me kabhi koi dusara plaform par kam ni krana chaahta. me is me hi bhaut happy hu.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay sub say acha joo palatform lagta hay traidng kay liyay woo meta trader four hay main shuru say hee yay platform use kar raha hoon ees ko use karna bara hee easy hay as compare to mt5

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    I prefer my MT4 platform for trading, the reason is because the platform is the first platform that I've known since I was learning forex, and I think this platform is simple and not complicated

Banned sheeda is an unknown quantity at this point sheeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    broker ki yahi koshish hoti he apnay client ko latest service dein or achi chiz mahaya karyen. i think MT4 or MT5 and mobile app sab acheen facilities hen. jisko jo suit karyen wohi favourite ban jati he. mujhe MT5 platform acha lagta he because new version he or easy he.

Senior Member indianzfx is an unknown quantity at this point indianzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tally utilized meta monger 4 and it is a superior participate for me.i believe MT4 is many facilitated as compared to MT5.it is simplified to see for new traders.

Senior Member wickybaba is on a distinguished road wickybaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 PROS:
    1. Yes, it is user-friendly
    2. Stable
    3. Allows automated trading with a huge community behind it and thousands of free EAs available.
    It does lack some things which may or may not be important to you, though.even i have faced many problem with MT4, anyways i am using web based system which i feel is quite satisfying for me.

Member fshonest is an unknown quantity at this point fshonest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite platform is metatrader4. as i know from instaforex provides new trader like me a demo account to practice and this demo account can only activated in metatrader4 platform. so i am using it now, it is easy to understand too.

Member shilu is an unknown quantity at this point shilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The terminal was I always tried and sticking the best mt4 terminals but fascinating, it is possible to find, but you must use associated with true MT4 options, how profitable the business terminal Web meta get knew the man on the phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 230 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)