+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 230 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    an mt4 aalways makes a good woring and its the working and well known where its a great working in the market. its always good that we can know how to understand the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best trading platform MT4 and MT5. Provide a trading facility for more than a broker. I love MT4, but the experience of the Internet, the merchant and the dealer website, you can open or close a position when he was asked to respond to a quote that I found. Web commerce faster and faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ijazco1 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazco1's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is my favorite platform, i think we can earn by this terminal easily and MT4 broker gives us so much facilities so we can take experience by this easily and early..

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well all my year of trading i always use mt4 because that is the platform my broker offers and beside that mt4 is very easy to work with and it is easy to understand especially to new traders and also you can easily install any indicator you want

Member kimilan is an unknown quantity at this point kimilan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsha aliza View Post
    the greater part of the broker furnishing the office to trade on then. I like Mt4, yet have an encounter about web trader and I likewise discovered best since in web trader when you open or shut any position it never make a request for re cite.
    I becomes very angry over the market price, but there is nothing to do by anger here. And it don't bring any good result for me. That's why I leaves anger and now I become patience and wait for the next opportunity. When I am faces loss then i am fell very sad. this time i am not try to trade again and not stay in my computer. when i am fell some happy and my mind is fresh then again i am try to trade more carefully.

Junior Member noureena1 is an unknown quantity at this point noureena1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.

MT4 is the most easiest one . It is the most suitable for beginners . I don't advice you to use MT5 because it is more risky, complicated and has more tools . MT4 is good for daily trading.
    if you want to be fast then use web trade it will be good

Senior Member master12 is an unknown quantity at this point master12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    plate forum kay lehaz sa dakha jay tu mujay mt4 hi pasand ha mt5 abhi new aya ha to manay us ko use nahi kia aur na hi ma janta hoon kay us ma sa kia new ha jo mt4 ma nahi ha marray khayal sa to mt4 bhi complet softweir ha jis ma kisi chaz ki kami nahi ha aur ya new trader ko bhi ba asani samaj ajata ha aur is kay tools bohat hi asan hana ur is kay chart kafi power full

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I own up to now using the mt4 broker because the broker insta remain instaforex is very easy to use brokers for trading and withdrawal are also easy ways to make a lot of traders choose to trade this broker because it has a lot of facilities

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the greater part of the broker furnishing the office to trade on then. I like Mt4, yet have an encounter about web trader and I likewise discovered best since in web trader when you open or shut any position it never make a request for re cite.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mjhe insta forex broker boaht pasand ha due its realibility and forum mai mt4 pasand hai q k ye apne member k sth boaht lenient behave karta hai jb k mt5 mai kam karna thora tough hai mt4 ki nisbat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 230 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)