+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 230 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think that the mt4 is the best way to do that my friend and i have to tell you that there is a loot of things and platforms that also is good my friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khan2013 is an unknown quantity at this point khan2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me mt4 software is the best because its a very good software to understand easily and every option is good if a person knows his use and his internet speed is good to use all these software.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two types of currency trading platform is trader and Meta-Meta-traders but my favorite type is the MT4 platform, and we can use some custom indicators and EA, but did not feel comfortable in mt5 and how I use the MT4 platform also easy to understand

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap nay bhot achi baat pouchi hai, lakin hum kissi ek ka na nai laysaktay kunkay kay jitnay bhi trading kay platform hein woh sab apni jaga bhoot achay hein inn tammam per achi trading hoti lakin yeh aap kay experience per based karta hai.

Senior Member hemavallika is an unknown quantity at this point hemavallika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like only mt4..

this is very good plat form and more tools available .....

most of the trader using mt4 only ..

because this platform very broker is providing ..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various platforms that are a part of forex exchange trading business, but the mt4 is my best. It was mt4 that i first used to trade forex and i loved it so much and i had no reason to test other ones.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhay to zyada meta trader 4 pasand aaya hai kyu k is main sab kuch simple hai aur is k elawa ye easy hai baishak meta trader 5 main kuch up****e kia hai lakin mere liye simplicity is better so main mt4 main hi khush hu aur easy to use hai ...

Banned firmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point firmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If problems platforms used for trading forex I prefer using meta trader 4
    because in addition to easy for me as well because it is more familiar to
    me and I also have lots of indicators and EA robot that can walk normally on meta trader 4

Senior Member TANVEER AHMAD is an unknown quantity at this point TANVEER AHMAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 mara best platform hai jis say main achi trading karta hon main ne abi tak sirf meta tader 4 hi use kiya hai kun kay maray teacher b yahi use kartay hain waisay yeh buhat simple our intrective hai. is ki working achi hai

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    My favorite is to use MT4 for by using this platform I could do with scalping and I certainly can benefit quickly using another appeal and certainly easier operation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 230 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)