+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 230 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member latifaarch is an unknown quantity at this point latifaarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayyy .. mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,
    indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt... good luck and thanks ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good platform will give us lot of benefits about the good choice of the indicators and also the stability when the market is more volatile. if the market is more volatile then platform may stuck to hang our trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually my operating system is windows XP so i must use MT4 for opening trading terminal.i have no any choose or any option for this but i am very much happy with my forex business and with MT4.i think this is a perfect feature of forex business and i know most of the trader use this and they also happy with this meta trader 4 version.

Senior Member sally18 is an unknown quantity at this point sally18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the best platform for trading the forex market and it is universally used and it is pretty easy to operate and understand and flexible to use and a no. of indicators are available for this platform.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best platform is no doubt the mt4 platform. here we can see lot of opportunities in the market to have the good making strategy so that we should be able to hav the good and easy way of tradings with indicators.

Senior Member supersub is an unknown quantity at this point supersub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khan2013 View Post
    For me mt4 software is the best because its a very good software to understand easily and every option is good if a person knows his use and his internet speed is good to use all these software.
    It is true and I think it may be, because a lot of software such as indicators and expert advisors, made in mt4 that many people prefer using mt4 and mt5 when compared with, I think the more ancient, but I guess that was the most decisive.

Senior Member shineofforex is an unknown quantity at this point shineofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me tarding to usd and euro per karta ho and mt4 pr karta ho mujhe kuch inta zihda pata nia he se k bare me magar me jo karata ho usme he accha eraing karle ta ho mujhe usme me khushe he bro.

Senior Member sadsadiaaliji222 is an unknown quantity at this point sadsadiaaliji222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me favireit tradign platfourm ha mt4 is me kafe achie tradign indicater be ha jo hame kafe help karte ha tradign me or ma is tradign exepert adivser be use kart aho je moje ab is ke kafe smaje a gay ha je

Banned karimforx13 is an unknown quantity at this point karimforx13's Avatar
    Thanks
    haaay ... mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,
    indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt... thanks and good luck ...

Member redforex is an unknown quantity at this point redforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favourite platform will be meta trader 4 because it is quite reliable and fats and fits in my list of requirements,.I do find it a little complex sometimes which is why i am learning to operate it before i trade fully on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 230 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)