+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member manpower009 is an unknown quantity at this point manpower009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My choice write of structure is meta trader 4 software. Because this platform is very rich and salutary operate in the humans. And this level is real popular around the grouping in forex activity. And i am use this asps. And the most influential imagine MT4 terminus is the availability of broadcast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 is my favirote platform and i can do trading in this platform from last one year so now i don't like to use any other platform the meta trader 5 is now update version but i don't like the new version i like to use the old

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ziage is an unknown quantity at this point ziage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ne favourate typee of platform ky bare ma pocha ga iss aliye ma ye hi kehna chaho ga ky mera zati favourt type playfom wo ha jo ik acha bussiness ho aur jaha se se mujy achi kha si earning bi hoti rahy .yee ha mera favorite.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai mughy lagta hai k mT 4 hai kio is k elawa koi aur kese paltforum mai nahe jata hai aur sab log is ko he join karty hain aur mughy lagta hai k yai sab sai acaha paltforum hain jis ko sab pasand karty hain...

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading business platform which customer used.mt4,nt5.mobile,web base platform.i found best platform mt4.all online facility available on it.easy to work is possible on this.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    mt4 and mt5 are classified as the best trading platform. most of one's broker providing the facility out to trade on then. i favor mt4, however contain an experience about web trader and that i conjointly found best as a result of in web trader after you open or shut any position it never indicate re quote. web trade fast and quick.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    my dear friend mere khayal say forex main main nay tu sirf 1 he plateform use kiya hai aur wo hai MT4 kiun k mujhy mere teacher nay yahi kaha tha k yah use karna aur mujhy is per he os nay sikhaya hai

Banned rebod is an unknown quantity at this point rebod's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma to forex tradign me trade ke lay mt4 use krta ho ye kafe simple system ha trading ke ley or is ke indcate kafe ache moje trading me kafe help be krta ha je or is me ma ea be use karta ho je

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The platforms provider by metaquotes or metatrader are the most suitable platforms for trading forex. Every other thing which seems like platforms are just modifications of mt4 and mt5. I'm yet to even see any real different platform.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hume ek ache plateform me kaam karna chahiy jayda hume risk nhi lena chahiy maze se kaam karna chahiy usse me humare bhalie hai yadi hum aisa nhi karenge to huamrel iy problam ho jayegi .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)