+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 230 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx student View Post
    my favourite platform is MT4 . its very easy to use and i feel comfortable with it. i always prefer to use it
    yes you are right ,it's very good plate form and this plateform i think all the broker provides to their clients because working on this plate form is very easy and comfortable and trading looks very easy through this plate form...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zamanmehdi is an unknown quantity at this point zamanmehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    jhgkjhg k,jh mh mf mhfdcmhg mnd nhmd mhgf mjn dmhd mhd mhd mhgdmh md mhhd mhd mmd mhdg mhdm hmhd mmhd mhdm hd mjdmh dmd mhgd mhd mhgd mhdmhdmn hdfn hdnh dfmhdnh...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khari1 is an unknown quantity at this point khari1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    my dear friend main fo;rex main new hn to mara kuch khas experince nh hy laken mujhe jo achi lagy woh MT4 MT5 hain mare khaal se yh sub se ache platform hy q k bbohot se broker en main kafi facility daity hn to mare to yah dono favorite hain

Senior Member trader00 is an unknown quantity at this point trader00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FPK View Post
    meta trader 4 is my favirote platform and i can do trading in this platform from last one year so now i don't like to use any other platform the meta trader 5 is now update version but i don't like the new version i like to use the old
    dear mjhe MT4 hi pasand hay, aik baar MT5 install kia tha laykin oss may maza nae aya, phir oss kay liay account bhi MT5 may hi open kerta perta hay, iss liay may nay oss ko rehnay hi dia.

Senior Member sarfraz44 is an unknown quantity at this point sarfraz44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading mt4 is the best and my favorite platform i feel so much comfortable with mt4 platform i like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and i also found it very best so far mt4 is best and easy for everyone.

Member ansfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point ansfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    myra favourite platforum mt4 hay or main shuru say hi yay platforum use kar raha hon kyn kay ess ko use karna bohat easy hay es liyay mujay yay zayada pasand hay mt5 minay kabi use nahi kiya.

Senior Member markhoor is an unknown quantity at this point markhoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know and in my experience, mt4 trading platform is by far the best trading platform available. It has very easy and user friendly interface and lots of useful functions such as indicators and charts etc. I also use mobile app for android and sometime, web based platform and they are also ok but mt4 is the best.

Senior Member sth.munib is an unknown quantity at this point sth.munib's Avatar
    Thanks
    i haven't tried mt5 but i used the vertex fx and mt4 provided by insta forex . i loved mt4 because here are very new things that are not available in some other platform .

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The platforms provider by metaquotes or metatrader are the most suited platforms for trading forex. Every remaining target which seems suchlike platforms are rightful modifications of mt4 and mt5. I'm yet to modify see any existent assorted program.

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite platform is MT4 . its very easy to use and i feel comfortable with it. i always prefer to use it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 230 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)