+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 230 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member umerjee is on a distinguished road umerjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes MT4 and MT5 is the best plate form.is per type ker ke hum ko kafi acha lagta hai.ye easy hai or humis per asani se type ker skete hain.ye hum sub ke leye best hai.her koi in per kam ker raha hai or sub ko ye pasand hain....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    The same to me, I'm the most fun, but MT4 trading terminal trade terminal is easy to use for some other brokers. I like my daily trading mt4 Trade Terminal. MT4 on mobile phones, the most important is the news feed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dkoulnwa is an unknown quantity at this point dkoulnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have only using metatrader 4 platform, and have never tried a metatrade 5. so because of habited I prefered that the mt4. was used and I felt it easiers to the traded really !!!

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.
    same goes to firmly me, i actually have too used few different trading terminals from different brokers however mt4 is possibly the most easiest and fascinating trading terminal. i just like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. possibly the most necessary factor in mt4 terminal is that the availability of news.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too. mt4 is goods and still the best right now. i ever compared it with streamster for the others brokers so that is why some traders choose mt4 is the best platforms.

Banned raja1 is an unknown quantity at this point raja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    hi my dear friend , my favourate platform is Mt 4 , keun k ye kafi easy hy , or is ko samjhna bhi bohot asan hy , or is py tarding bhi asan hy , mein bhi Mt 4 use karta hon , lakin Mt 5 latest hy , lakin wo thora mushkil hy , usko samjhna asan nahi hy , islye ziada tar log Mt 4 use karty hain

Banned numi is an unknown quantity at this point numi's Avatar
    Thanks
    wesy tu forex m bohat s achy achy plateform ha jin s hum trading kar sakty ha asni s jaisa k mt5 or mt5 ye dono hi bohat achy ha in m s ap kis pr b trading kar sakty ha lekin mujy mt4 pasnd ha m is pr trading karta ho kiu k is ko use karna bohat easiy ha koi b is ko asni s use kar sakta ha or is p[r trading kar sakta ha is k tool bohat achy ha is k indicater b achy ha jin s humy trading karny m bohat help milty ha is liya mt4 best ha

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    favorite pair eurusd hai mera ye pair best hai isme spread bhi kam hai iske jaisa ko ibhi nhi hai isme hume theek tarh se kaam karne ki zroorat hia jitne ache se karnege utna hi best hoga ye

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing the best plateform is insta trader along with mt4 because i have worked in it nad find it really usefull in all aspects. It has also alot of indicator to help the traders.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Mt4 platform is beneficial to me i tried for Mt5 but I'm not succeed Mt5 can be problematic for traders the signs in Mt4 tend to be more than MT5 in Mt5 one you start or close any position it never look for re quote.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 230 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)