+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 230 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI dear app nay sahi likha hay her broker her qisam kay platform app ko provide karta hay lakin instaforex shayad webbased platform nahi muhaya karta hay dear agar iss ko dekhain tu mt4 best hay or agar app multi acount rakhtay hain tu app multi account platform bhee use kar saktay hain instaforex is ke bhee sahulat deta hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khan2013 is an unknown quantity at this point khan2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i never try all these platform which you mention in your statement i am only using mt4 application which is very good to understand every tools and easily use.i never face problem from this application so there i never go for another platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Advan is an unknown quantity at this point Advan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use Metatrader platform.. It was good and great i think. We can make fast and quick order. We are also have many choice of indicator and we can trader with many kind of EA,there are no platform can make good service like metatrader. I also use metatrader for my mobile phone. It was good and great i think. we can trade everywhere and anytime we want.

Member apple is an unknown quantity at this point apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    my dear main tu bas sirf mt4 he use karta hoon kiun k main nay osi per he trade karna seekha hai isliye main sirf yahi use karta hoon aur enjoy karta hoon uar maza karta hoon is say

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me mt4 on my computer or on laptop, not on tablet or not on mobile because on mobile or smart phone mt4 cannot give custom indicator that i need for trade
    so mt4 on computer is the most favorite for my trade
    maybe for other trader they rather to use mobile trade because it can be do anywhere

Senior Member saiansh23 will become famous soon enough saiansh23's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my career of 5 years i have used so many platforms by so many brokers but mt4 is best and the facility to see the quotes and recent improvement in the platform does offer a lot and when you want to trade the price action based on candles then you dont need any other platform and it is also loaded with so many indicators that help you take entry and exit

regards

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i learn forex, I just use the MT4 platform, therefore I will not switch to another platform
    I think this platform is very comfortable for me
    I've never tried MT5 platform, but according to some of my friends, this platform is more complicated than MT4
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member maooz.241 is an unknown quantity at this point maooz.241's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wese to asia me bohat sare platform hain jo working kar rahe hain but insta forex is my hot favourite platform because it is easy to understand and easy to use for trading.

Banned forexex is an unknown quantity at this point forexex's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes mot4 and mt5 both are best platform and i am working now on mt4 platform...i have great experience with that platform..it gives me a lot and it is giving me what i want...

Senior Member shaida is an unknown quantity at this point shaida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray bhai jaan mein tou abhi tak meta trader 4 per apni trading ko ker raha hoon kiyon k mein iss ki her cheez ko samjhta hoon aur uss se acha profit earn ker raha hoon aur mein iss ko like bhi kerta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 230 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)