+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 230 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    mere hisaab se mt4 hei sabse badiya platform hai trading karne ke liye,ek tou ye sabhi operating systems par aaram se work karta hai,kabhi bhi hang nahi hota hai aur esko use karna kaafi simple hai aur ye crash bhi nahi hota hai..
    Yes i agree with mt4 is best plateform for traders and all brokers provide it to their clients,it's the easy one too on which most trader trade with no problem,it's operating system is too much light than mt5 operating system..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,207 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisaab se mt4 hei sabse badiya platform hai trading karne ke liye,ek tou ye sabhi operating systems par aaram se work karta hai,kabhi bhi hang nahi hota hai aur esko use karna kaafi simple hai aur ye crash bhi nahi hota hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member poorman2t4 is an unknown quantity at this point poorman2t4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the best for me by the mt4 i will be free and i think this is the best for me by the mt4 i think i will be get good skill on the technical analysis and i think this one of the best for me and by the mt4 i want to do my trade
    need money /need skill by the both you can make money

Banned abdurtim is an unknown quantity at this point abdurtim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the MT4 trading platform. It is easy to use and we can use custom indicators and as it is widely used if we get a problem their is many resources to help us. And it is lite to install, do not take too much computer resource, even it can run on a net book and smart phones.

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    metatrader 4 is the best platform , metatrader 5 is difficult for traders , and we have more indicators which can help you in the metatrader 4 , i think the mt4 is the best to make a good analysis and to get success in the forex .

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good thing for us is that we need to be more good in our analysis so that the tradings should be more excellent to us and we should then be able to manage the good and well trades in the market, this market may then give us good and well money when we will be able to manage the well trades as well.

Senior Member xfarhan will become famous soon enough xfarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma MT4 mey kaam kerta hoon or Mt4 mey hee mobile par bhi monitor kerta hoon apni trades ko MT5 ka mujay itna zayada knowledge nahi hai is liya ma os may kaam nahi kerta or manay kabhi web based terminal sey kaam nahi kiya vo mayray sey chalta hee nahi hai manay kafi baar try kiya hai

Member mkbhatti is an unknown quantity at this point mkbhatti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery liy tu sab say best mt4 hi hai q kay yeh is liy bhi best hai main isi par hi karta a raha hon jab say yeh kam kar raha hon or is say alag main agar kisi bhi platform par kam karon ga tu mujhy pata hai kay main nahi kar paon ga ya loss ho jay ga

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are many forex trading platforms like mt5, mt4 and streamser. Personally, the one that i love the most is actually the mt4 platform, it is very easy to use and supports my news trading well enough.
    Patience is Key.

Member zara123 is an unknown quantity at this point zara123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to start se hi mt4 ko join kar chuki hun aur abhi tak main mt4 par hi work kar rahi hun aur yeh mujhey bohot hi ziada easy feel hota hey aur mere liye yeh favourite platform hey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 230 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)