+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 230 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member mdeamran is an unknown quantity at this point mdeamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Favorite is MT4 MT5, This MT4 MT5 very good, I am always liked forex mt4 mt5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumarrajan323 is an unknown quantity at this point kumarrajan323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhiye mere dost mujhe lagta hai ki forex maket me trading karne ke liye sabse best trading platform hai metre dost mt4 aur mt5 mujhe jada best platform lagta hai mere dost. aur jada treder ko mt4 terminal jada best kagta hai meer edost mai bhi isi per treding karta hun mere dost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shuaib is on a distinguished road shuaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai me abhi mt5 use kr rh ho agar koi is me new hai to wo zaror start me mt4 use kry q k ye easy hai or is ko zaror use krna chaye jab start krni chaye treading phr bad me ap mt5 use kr skte hai aram se..........

Banned ali1996 is on a distinguished road ali1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion I think that is the best MetaTrader 4 trading platform used by professional traders as well as beginners due to its capabilities and ease of indicators and I were wonderful trading platform MetaTrader 4 and 5
    And frankly the best work on the podium 4 because I're used to. 5 platform show where some strange things.

Member rizriz is an unknown quantity at this point rizriz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 best or easy platform hy or is ke tools,indicator be boht achy hain. or MT5 boht complicated. zyadatr broker MT4 platform provide krty hain.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is be the best and the great platform for us and by this we can make the good money by this and this is be the best and the good platform for us to make the good money by it and there is be the all and the all of the money in this.

Member hiplara is an unknown quantity at this point hiplara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same like you I am too using MT4 and am quite satisfied with it, have'nt yet though even shifting to MT5 though i know it will be having some enhancements but did not get time to explore about it.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is a good platform but for analysing, I much prefer DealBook or ProTrader. For analysing those platforms are much better in my experiences.... But I trade on MT4 paltform, I ude those only for analysing. Mt4 is easy to use and easy to learn. Altough I have recognized that the prices are different and the indicators' value, too between two broker companies.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 me mai jab se isme aya hun tab se kaam kar rha hun mgueh ye bahut passsand hia isme mughe trade karna easy lagta ha isime cchart dekhna aur aur iske indicator kafi ache so mai isse humesah use karna chhunga .

Banned gaplekz is an unknown quantity at this point gaplekz's Avatar
    Thanks
    29306 and click the buy button but you see that you have bought at as About every forex trader use this platform namely So we are need to know how to use this platform to mak like It helps us to know good experience and knowledge namely The MetaTrader terminal is a perfectly equipped traders workplace that allows to trade in the financial markets (Forex CFD and Futures)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 230 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)