+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 230 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abd2 View Post
    filhaal to forex trading keiliey hamarey paas 2 hee hen platform jin per sabhee traders trading kartey hen . lekin in emn thora thora farq hey jesey meta trader4 old hey meta trader5 new hey isee tarha simple meta trader 4 he hey men meta trader 4 ko ziada pasanad ayr ziada preffer karta hun forex tarding men .
    forex trading me trader ko man laga ke work karna jo bhi tradr man laga ke work karega wo bahut hi acha kar lega ai bhi isme khoob ache se a se work kar rhah un .

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abd2 View Post
    filhaal to forex trading keiliey hamarey paas 2 hee hen platform jin per sabhee traders trading kartey hen . lekin in emn thora thora farq hey jesey meta trader4 old hey meta trader5 new hey isee tarha simple meta trader 4 he hey men meta trader 4 ko ziada pasanad ayr ziada preffer karta hun forex tarding men .
    forex trading me trader ko man laga ke work karna jo bhi tradr man laga ke work karega wo bahut hi acha kar lega ai bhi isme khoob ache se a se work kar rhah un .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dulu1 is an unknown quantity at this point dulu1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is good platform for earn good money and it is very very real for us and we can trading in forex any time and earn this site easy and mt5 is very better for us and so forex is good for us ...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 digit is not very important for trading because it should not make any effect on market up dawn position let alone So best is to be proficient in language as if At first I thought there been a very detailed so but i tried to download it on my laptop and the set up did not work therefore I believe that it is the mt4 that is the best trading platform ever as Most of the traders use this for trading let alone Few days before i downloaded mt5 and I am very disappointed in MT5

Senior Member abd2 is an unknown quantity at this point abd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member misbah is an unknown quantity at this point misbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'd rather do with mt4 and I'm used to because the patient usually uses a tool that can only way on mt4 and that is what makes me like the mt4 trading with mt4 and it always and it is a very good thing and we should always be prepared and calm.

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I love to trade with MT4 platform and beside this I love to use the Mobile platform at my Android set. I think the most popular platform is MT4 for forex trading till now in the world. I think a trader have to have good understanding on platform and also its various feature, For example how to set up the STOP LOSS, TAKE PROFIT, TRAILING STOP etc.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    main mery bhai shuru say hi mt4 plat form pay trde akrta a raha hon q k is amin mujhy bahut hi zyda easy feel huta hai aru mujhy isi ki smjh ati hai bas aur ksi ki bhi smjh nai ai hai mujhy

Senior Member asadjan is an unknown quantity at this point asadjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools, I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sub sa best plate froum meta trader 4 hain jis ko main na bohat like kayea hain muje ja bohat best lagta hain kyon ka muje ja easy lagta hain main is plate forum ko use kar raha ho muje is ki kafi smj a gai hain

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading currency systems available, but some items to take into consideration include cost framework, performance, item top quality along with incorporated products such as graphs and so on.
    Nearly all fx brokerages assist you to start a trial accounts prior to finance a full accounts or maybe little accounts. Be sure to try each and every broker's software in their demo durations to assist you to superior come to a decision which in turn forex trading platform is best to suit your needs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 230 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)