+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favourite platform will be meta trader 4 because it is quite reliable and fats and fits in my list of requirements,.I do find it a little complex sometimes which is why i am learning to operate it before i trade fully on it. actually my operating system is windows XP so i must use MT4 for opening trading terminal.i have no any choose or any option for this but i am very much happy with my forex business and with MT4.i think this is a perfect feature of forex business and i know most of the trader use this and they also happy with this meta trader 4 version.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 mara best platform hai jis say main achi trading karta hon main ne abi tak sirf meta tader 4 hi use kiya hai kun kay maray teacher b yahi use kartay hain waisay yeh buhat simple our intrective hai. is ki working achi hai There are two types of currency trading platform is trader and Meta-Meta-traders but my favorite type is the MT4 platform, and we can use some custom indicators and EA, but did not feel comfortable in mt5 and how I use the MT4 platform also easy to understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mjhe insta forex broker boaht pasand ha due its realibility and forum mai mt4 pasand hai q k ye apne member k sth boaht lenient behave karta hai jb k mt5 mai kam karna thora tough hai mt4 ki nisbat. The best trading platform MT4 and MT5. Provide a trading facility for more than a broker. I love MT4, but the experience of the Internet, the merchant and the dealer website, you can open or close a position when he was asked to respond to a quote that I found. Web commerce faster and faster.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The terminal was I always tried and sticking the best mt4 terminals but fascinating, it is possible to find, but you must use associated with true MT4 options, how profitable the business terminal Web meta get knew the man on the phone. I feature proved few trading terminals so far but the one I recovered easiest and intriguing station is mt4 and due to this I stocked to it.Remaining than MT4 if i bonk to use opposite terminal i faculty go with web-meta merchandiser for wandering trading.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrade software platform is a version available to my knowledge not only MT4 and MT5 because there are also a lot of android mobile version according to my survey in the city of some of my friends use their existing trading two first is using the MT4 platform that both are using MT for android for mobile trading, including trading using the currently popular emerging in my town they could monitor the market in real time and also see the development of efficient but according to my own analysis of MT4 and MT5 is not too far differ only in there a few MT5 templates which does not exist in MT4. everyone like his favorite platform for the trading the best platform that i have seen so far is MT4 its so useful and easy to understand you can make good amount of profit after trading on this platform this is the platform that i am using and many of my friends are on to it

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as forex is concerned for me, there is just one forex trading platform, which is the mt4 trading platform. Every other platforms in forex are just copyright of the mt4 platform. Because they still have the same features with the default mt4. For me I see a lot more use MT4 platform because the platform we will be easier to see the chartes as a displayed on the chartes. we also have the eases of used of as arobots, because when I use the MT4 robot, the robot would not run when I use it in MT5, I do not know what the problem is. therefore I prefer MT4 really !!!

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The same applies for me, I am actually along with some alternative trading mt4 broker alternative, however, is the best and wonderful trading station. I support Mt4 trading platform for my day trading. The most important factor in the Terminal mt4 is the practical nature of the reports. I think MT4 and MT5 are the est trading platform .most of the broker providing the facility to trade on them. I like MT5, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trading on meta trader4 platform, meta trader4 is my best platform, becouse meta trader4 is easy to learn and also easy to work than meta trader5. Meta trader4 is old version and meta trader5 is a new and advance version of software so i think that meta trader4 is best than meta trader5. brother mt4 mera favourite platform hay. mt4 ko samjna assan hay or is main tools be easy hain, I mean mt4 main tools ko operate karna easy hay jabkay mt5 main mushkil hay. forex trading main mt4 boht famous hay or millions log trading kay liay mt4 use karty hain. main khud mt4 use karta houn or mery khayal main beginers ko mt4 he use karna chahiya.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two types of forex trading platforms presented by Meta-trader4 and Meta-trader5 but my favorite type of platform is mt4 because we can use custom indicators and EA but it is not convenient on mt5 so the way I use the mt4 platform is also very easy to understand and simple volume space platform Mercantilism MT4 and MT5. After agents offer for most operations. I am an Internet marketing expert but like MT4 and better as a result of commercialization of the Internet, or a place in this new shoot after shutdown will not work. Internet, trade fast and fast

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sakumba View Post
    i like the mt4 platform because metatrader has the advantage of saving bandwidth so that even though our internet connection is very minimal, metatrader software is able to make it run smoothly. Apart from that the advantage of metatrader software is that it can run simultaneously on different screens or multiple windows (multiple accounts and can multiply logins) and is very flexible and user friendly at all. And good for me mt4 and mt5 are the best trading stages. Most brokers provide offices to trade at the time. I love mt4, have never met about web merchants and i also find it most efficient considering the fact that on web merchants when you open or close any position it never makes a request to quote. Web trading is fast and fast
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बिजनेस मार्केट में, मेरा पसंदीदा ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म mt4 ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म है। क्योंकि यह ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में बहुत लोकप्रिय है, और अधिकांश विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी mt4 ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म पर व्यापार करते हैं। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए इस ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म को समझना बहुत आसान और उपयुक्त है। और फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बिजनेस मार्केट में, मेरा पसंदीदा ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म mt4 ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म है।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)