+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 230 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 with mt4 MT5 but more sophisticated with the sophistication of the usual curved create its own difficulties especially in the added difficulty of finding a book use with I like meta trader because it's so simple Streamster is while Maybe the simple handling system attracts them for choosing it as if mt5 seems more complicated perhaps it is better to open a demo account with mt5 unt in fact MT5 terminal is able to use more and more financial products

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Awais Jamil is an unknown quantity at this point Awais Jamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujy to 3 mah ho gy h forex market main aia hwa main ne to abi tk mt4 he use kia h mery hesab se to ya boht zbrdest flatforum h forex market main trad krny k lia is market main or b platforum h lekn abi tk main ne wo us nai kia inshALLAH wo be use kr k zaror dekho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 platform is a soft ware which we use for forex trading It is a good online source so there is a big difference between digits or digits platforms after all the difference between MT5 with mt4 is how it looks and how its users while There is some bad news however which many of you probably already know so What is the problem when you use mt5 As far as the specs of mt4 and mt5 are almost the same so if mt4 is working mt5 should be working as well

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That was great more time frame and more tool make us to accordingly There is no alternative platform which is good in this modern world as forex but we can use template custom indicator expert adviser script etc then A broker site will not going to use that platform if we can't handle or if its not user friendly accordingly as EA MT4 format can not be used in MT5 so MT4 is the best platform and widely used also and I want to use MT4 too because the indicators I use is built to MT4 but we will able to convert MT4 indicators into MT5

Senior Member jyahuaj is an unknown quantity at this point jyahuaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I also use mt4. because it is simpler and easier to learn. maybe someday, if the familiar MT5 used by many traders, I would also as a switch to MT5. for all platforms certainly have their advantages and disadvantages !!!

Senior Member samnanyasi is an unknown quantity at this point samnanyasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is the easiest platfrom to trade with. I have used the mobile version too but its not that reliable and many features are not accessible in it. So I prefer MT4, and never tried MT5 but soon I want to try it.

Member rabail is an unknown quantity at this point rabail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ne abi tk to mt4 hi us ekiya ha or ye bht acha ha, mt4 ko smhna bht asan ha, ma ne mt5 ke bare me suna ha ke bht difficult ha woh per mt4 bht asan hain tools bht ache hain is me

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    the have also used few other trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal and I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading the most important thing in mt4 terminal.

Senior Member sh.hhussain is an unknown quantity at this point sh.hhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friends i am currently using meta trader 4 which is the best plate form for new trader and it is very easy to understand for new trader .it is very quick to execute the trades .i will prefer mt4 only .i did not use any other

Member keke is an unknown quantity at this point keke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many plarforms that i have come to know but my favourite one is trading on an mt4 that means that you have to make sure that you always have a chance to trade in the smallest way because all the trades are instant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 230 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)