+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 230 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use metatrader platform to make trading and i am still never use metatrader5 or the other platform on my trading as well its best if you check the problem that you encounter in mt5 with MetaTrader MTX Mirror Trader Power Trader Viking JFo I also prefer MT4 because it's easier for me to get a custom indicator or EA that can be used in MT4 than MT5 let alone Some changes in appearance and some new features are added in the meta trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using it for years I don't want to change it soon after all For me theirs no such thing as best platform that and eta trader might be a bit oled but its very useful also mT4 MT5 ctrader and mirror trader and web trader while than MT5 MT4 is also great if you really want to make money from here then just keep your mind with this place and hopefully in a days will must get success that you want from here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amjed is an unknown quantity at this point amjed's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 is the best, in my opinion, because I got used them heavily and I can not replace it easily because I learned Medm characteristics and how the author of indicators and strategies and draw the lines any ml What I will not take risks wasting and Guetas in something else and learn trading platform again this cost me time and also there for things that a lot of careful in the current platforms and mt4 were not much easier to fit anything unlike other platforms

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ko use krney k liye different platform use hotey hain jin pr app trading kr saktey hain mere khayal mein meta trader 4 sub sey best platform hai jis pr easily trading ki ja sakti hai eis mein koi tension ki baat nahi hai

Junior Member bluesky0033 is an unknown quantity at this point bluesky0033's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 sab sai acha platform ha mery khayal sai platform to aur bhe buhat hai lakin mt4 sab sai acha aur easy hai is mai kam karna asan hai aur jald samaj a jata hai i like it

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we will convenience if trading with this platform then theirs no way mt4 is much better than mt5 since mt5 is the newer and updated and up****ed version of mt5 accordingly It is the biggest ones out there and already got a lot of function rather than One thing for use mt5 is up****e and updated version of mt4

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji mt4 platform ko he sabse achha kaha jaata hai kyunki simple hai operate karna aur ye sabse pehle platform launch hua tha esliye sabke computers mein yehi hai aur traders essi par kaam karne ke used to hai esliye yehi best maana jaata hai..

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly user use mt4 for trade in forex while Meaning all of mt4 that we are using right now are created 2010 or much earlier but i have never seenn a MT5 trading platform because i never used it so dont have much idea about that only These the few advantages of mt5 that it have on mt4 That's why maximum trader use mt4 trading platform I also prefer MT4 because it's easier for me to get a custom indicator or EA that can be used in MT4 than MT5

Senior Member msajjad66666 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad66666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best one is mt4 .we can apply the majority of the markers and we can make any sort of settings.l have utilized mt5 likewise .the issue is a percentage of the pointers are not good with it.and since it is new the greater part of the brokers dont need to hazard their cash while they dont know how to utilize it well.it is better to simply demo it and after that turn to live record with mt5.

Senior Member ganesh1569 is an unknown quantity at this point ganesh1569's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forbevery trading there is requrement of platform in the forex market trader platform like meta trader 4 And meta trader five latest are used for marketing which is very good belivable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 230 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)