+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is the best trading platform around the world, despite the fact that there are many platforms around where traders can use to place their trades but the best one at that is the MT4 because of its simplicity but also it helps the newbie to get familiar with the forex market easily with less complexity compared to the mt5 and all other web based platform I think there are no good platform then MT4 platform and i think every trader use it on their trading. And we can easily get more helping tools which support MT4 platform. And it can be make us more easy on trading time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see how much is difficult to be real. When I see some strategy , I see all post and try it on demo account. Then see my result , and also it's better if you have someone who also try that strategy. set a low risk money management and discipline is very good advices but sometimes this is not easy to do. because not discipline and become greed, we forgot low risk money management. at least this is in my loss case.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मार्केट में बहुत सारे फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफार्म उपलब्ध हैं, मैं मेटा ट्रेडर 4 (mt4) को वर्तमान में सबसे विश्वसनीय ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म मानता हूं। आप अपने अनुसार किसी भी ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफार्म का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। मार्केट में सबसे ज़्यादा mt4, mt5 का उपयोग किया जाता है। कई ब्रोकर्स के अपने विशिष्ट ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफार्म भी हैं। ये प्लेटफॉर्म्स एक दूसरे से काफी काफी अलग दिखते हैं लेकिन वास्तविकता यह है कि उन सभी में बहुत समानताएं हैं। वे सभी प्राइस डेटा, चार्ट, इंडीकेटर्स, विश्लेषण के विभिन्न स्तरों आदि की भी पेशकश करते हैं। आप अपने मोबाइल पर भी ट्रेड कर सकते हैं, लेकिन नए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर्स के रूप में नहीं। इसके लिए आपको पेशेवर ट्रेडर होना चाहिए। मोबाइल डिवाइस पर ट्रेडिंग करने से पहले आपकी रणनीति पूरी तरह से तैयार होनी चाहिए।

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, FXCMs Trading Station Web platform to quickly and easily access and trade ... It works on your favorite browser ... We give you a �50,000 practice account to get comfortable trading forex on our platform, along with a free forex trading guide. ... Trading Station Web includes basic and advanced order types that make it a .in sta forex is my forex accounts, fxdd forex account types, fxdd foreign exchange ... Trade Forex with no minimum deposit and start watching your favorite currency pair perform. ... our mobile Forex trading platforms, desktop platforms, automated FX trading .

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes MT4 and MT5 is the best plate form.is per type ker ke hum ko kafi acha lagta hai.ye easy hai or humis per asani se type ker skete hain.ye hum sub ke leye best hai.her koi in per kam ker raha hai or sub ko ye pasand hain.... The same to me, I'm the most fun, but MT4 trading terminal trade terminal is easy to use for some other brokers. I like my daily trading mt4 Trade Terminal. MT4 on mobile phones, the most important is the news feed.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best Mt5 and Mt4 trading platform. Most of the time to Trade Forex broker to facilitate.I like the Mt4 , but id an experience about web trader and web merchants never ask for a quote this again you open or close a position because when i have fund the best .web business rapidly and quickly. yes,Trading Station Web platform to quickly and easily access and trade ... It works on your favorite browser ... We give you a $50,000 practice account to get comfortable trading forex on our platform, along with a free forex trading guide. ... Trading Station Web includes basic and advanced order types that make it a ...Forex Trading Accounts Types From FXDD ... Trade Forex with no minimum deposit and start watching your favorite currency pair perform. Choose from several of our mobile Forex trading platforms, desktop platforms, automated FX trading ..

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma tu mt4 pasand karta ho ye bohat acha plateforem ha is m trading karna bohat eaisy ha hum asni s trading kar sakty ha is ko use karna bohat asan ha har koi is ko use kar sakta ha or is ko asni s samj jata ha is liya m tu mt4 use karta ho yahi plate forem mujy passnd ha m ap s b yahi kaho ga k ap b is ko zaror use kar k dekhy ye bohat acha plateforem ha jis ko koi b use kar sakta ha or asni s smj sakta ha m5 is much better as compare to other in m5 u think what u done i am so much time in m5 then i think this is only time when i think r u win or not other wise i am to much afraid in m1 and h1 , in m5 u have to much time u need what u sell and but then u think what is pass pip

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The platforms provider by metaquotes or metatrader are the most suited platforms for trading forex. Every remaining target which seems suchlike platforms are rightful modifications of mt4 and mt5. I'm yet to modify see any existent assorted program. In Forex trading mt4 is the best and my favorite platform i feel so much comfortable with mt4 platform i like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and i also found it very best so far mt4 is best and easy for everyone.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The platforms provider by metaquotes or metatrader are the most suitable platforms for trading forex. Every other thing which seems like platforms are just modifications of mt4 and mt5. I'm yet to even see any real different platform. My choice write of structure is meta trader 4 software. Because this platform is very rich and salutary operate in the humans. And this level is real popular around the grouping in forex activity. And i am use this asps. And the most influential imagine MT4 terminus is the availability of broadcast.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use my personal compute for trading purpose and so my favorite trading platform is Meta trader 4.It is very easy to learn and understand its functions and trading tools.It is user friendly and it has lot of robots and indicators for our support. mt4 or mt5 is best plateforem ha trading ka ye dono plateforem trading k liya best ha yahi ha jo sab s ziyada use ho rahy ha in m bohat s indicater or tools ha jin k istamal s kio trader b bohat achi trading kar sakta ha aisy bohat s palteforem ha lekin mt4 best ha m khud b is ko use karta ho or dosro ko b in ko use karny ka mashvra deta ho ye sab s ziyada use hony wala plteforem ha is ko use karna bohat easiy ha jis ko koi b use kar sakta ha ye sab s acha plateforem ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)