+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many platform used in trading but i preffer to use meta trader 4.
    This is good and best type of platform which is using many time in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assalam-e-alaikum mera khayal hai ka meta trade 4 he best hai .... kyu ka wasay to maina Jab say Work karna start kiya hai meta trader 4 mai he Kiya hai ab us mai hath Set hai mera is liya mujay Bohot pasand aya hai wo .... or koi Dusra karne ka liya time chaiya phalay Sikho then work karo kyu ka dusra phir bhi alag Hoga Phalay walay say is liya jis mai hath set Hojai us he mai Work karo........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me trading platform MetaTrader 4 is better for me because I've dealt with a lot and have learned about everything out there and many traders prefer the good because they are easy and simple way of working it is not complicated to be any beginners work I trade with MT4 and I love it. I have traded other broker that do not use metatrader platform and I think that MT4 is the best. There are lots of indicators that you can choose from and it is easy to understand.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the best for me to make money by the good skill and i like this very much and from the begging i am doing trade by the mt4 and i think this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade and i think this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade and this is the best one for make money by the forex trade I prefer platform MetaTrader four simple and easy to deal personally used to work on them for a long time while the platform MetaTrader five beautiful shape and elegant appearance, but lacking some couples and some brokerage firms provide this platform for large accounts only or for the account ecn .

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading. . I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news. Web trade fast and quick.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried almost all the MT4 trading platform and instability, I say better. I mt5 more complex and can not be me and my business need Web terminal is also not the same wonderful experience it was to bring up a flash drive MT4 and installed it on any computer that came hand LOL. and trading platform for mobile and tabs have serious limitations, can not be used as indicators of what appealed to me.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 and also MT5 will be the finest investing program. a lot of the dealer offering the particular ability to be able to business about next. I prefer MT4, yet provide an knowledge concerning net dealer and also My partner and i furthermore identified finest due to the fact inside net dealer once you available or perhaps shut virtually any place that by no means require re also estimate. Net business quickly and also speedy.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good thing for us is that we need to be more good in our analysis so that the tradings should be more excellent to us and we should then be able to manage the good and well trades in the market, this market may then give us good and well money when we will be able to manage the well trades as well. mere hisaab se mt4 hei sabse badiya platform hai trading karne ke liye,ek tou ye sabhi operating systems par aaram se work karta hai,kabhi bhi hang nahi hota hai aur esko use karna kaafi simple hai aur ye crash bhi nahi hota hai..

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my career of 5 years i have used so many platforms by so many brokers but mt4 is best and the facility to see the quotes and recent improvement in the platform does offer a lot and when you want to trade the price action based on candles then you dont need any other platform and it is also loaded with so many indicators that help you take entry and exit HI dear app nay sahi likha hay her broker her qisam kay platform app ko provide karta hay lakin instaforex shayad webbased platform nahi muhaya karta hay dear agar iss ko dekhain tu mt4 best hay or agar app multi acount rakhtay hain tu app multi account platform bhee use kar saktay hain instaforex is ke bhee sahulat deta hay .

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading lots of trading platform are used by the different trader, and also different platform are available in forex trading market so the best platform for the trading is MT4 trader terminal. its more better than the others. g han mere kahayl me b mt4 and mt 5 bohat hi achay trading forum hain . aur ye trading kay liye bohat c facilities provide kartay hain . main to mt4 ko like karta hon aur esi me kam kar raha hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)