+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been in Forex trader for about 4 years and until now i have been using the Metatrader4 Platform. It is a very good Platform because of the fact that it contains everythig that i need for this trading.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member waqar125 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys abhi me neww ho ic trading me ic leye abhi tak tu mera favorite platform demo forum hai kyn ke abhi me sirf post hi ker raha ho ha future me change ho sakta hai maybe yehi rahy abhi mekuch nahi kah sakta ho guys

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5258 is an unknown quantity at this point 5258's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded some platform Marketiva VT oanda plus100 but I love MT4 very much i have not try MT5 so I do not know MT5 there is only one prob with mt5 that is indicators we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member d5358 is an unknown quantity at this point d5358's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many currency trading platforms in the marketplace, but some things to look for include fee structure, functionality, product quality and included products such as charts etc.

Most forex brokers allow you to open a demo account prior to funding a full account or mini account. Be sure to try out each broker's software during their trial periods to help you better decide which forex trading platform is the best for you. acording to me insta forex is best.

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourt trading termina is mt4 as in my point of vied mt5 is better and easy to understand for particulalrly new commers i mean new traders as compare to the mt5 though it is too good however, it has advanced characterstics as compare to mt4

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend my best platform is mt4 and I think it is the most favorite in the world of forex trading. We can get the mobile version on this platform and we can enjoy mobile trading with this platform. We can easily do trading including pending orders in this platform easily.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai to trading karne ke MT4 trading platform ko hi use karta hu aur world ke jaydater broker MT4 aur MT5 ko hi prefer karte hai aur mujhe MT4 kafi achcha lagta hai aur esme work karna bahut hi easiy hota hai aur esme jo bhi indicater signales etc provide kiya jata hai vo best hota hai.

Member professor.forex is an unknown quantity at this point professor.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried few mercantilism terminals up to now - however the one i found best and attention-grabbing terminal is mt4 and thanks to this I sticked to that. aside from MT4 if I even have to use different termnal i will be able to go along with web-meta monger for mobile mercantilism...

Member wajid4x is an unknown quantity at this point wajid4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera to jo sub say favirout platform hai wo hai indian forum yaha pay her tarha ka he knowledge asani say he mill jata hai aur hume is k lye preshan b nahi hona parta hai is business me anay k bad hume samjhna hota hai her tarha say he kamo k humaray lye kya best hai.

Senior Member kitty is an unknown quantity at this point kitty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro actually I believe all the trading plate form is best butt i almost like is the Forex trading and it is different from mall others so i think we should must be tried our best to do good and i think this is the best for every one for trade and it is good because it is in favor of the trader and i think it can be the only who can help the traders and gave them the money easily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)