+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member usama_ch is an unknown quantity at this point usama_ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned junaidkhan121 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidkhan121's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera favrate platfom mt 4 hy q k me is p ker rhaa hoon is liia meery lia mt4 best hey or oro saay kafi ziada acha hy or is me order b jaldi lagty hain or windows b close fast hoti hey..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinaforex1 View Post
    I use mt4 platform to trade the forex market business and it is very good and i really enjoy trading the forex market with the mt4 platform.easy to use to make pips and also good indicator to run the forex market
    Bahut saare traders log MT4 platform ko use karke apni trading ko kar rahe hain aur unko pata hai ki is platform ki madad se unke liye trading kar paana aur income kamana aasan ban jaata hai. Hame bas dekhna hoga ki trading hame kis tarah se karna hai.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use mt4 platform to trade the forex market business and it is very good and i really enjoy trading the forex market with the mt4 platform.easy to use to make pips and also good indicator to run the forex market

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am presently using MT4 platform and with it i am quite happy now . I started my trading using this platform only and i admire to do trading on this one .

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 hi accha lagta hai mujhe abhi to mt5 naya hai aur isme kuch bhi thik se support hi nahi karta hai jabki mt4 me bahut sare chiz aasani se supported hai aur isme strategy banana aur test karna bhi aasan hai to main ise hi vaparta hun market ke liye.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member torque41 is an unknown quantity at this point torque41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mt4 aur mt5 dono hi ache platform hain laikij ye aap kio apni marzi hai ke aap konsa platform prefer karte hain wo mt4 bhi ho sakta hai aur mt5 bhio ho sakta hai jo bhi aap use karlen

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Metatrader 4 software is the best Platform as far as i am concerned in this Forex business. Generally, It has every sinlgle thing that me or all Forex exchange traders require for a swift and fast Forex trading.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each broker offers you the best service and so we can use both platforms was MT4 and MT5, to me, I still use the MT4 platform because it is simple and easy to use so it is still popular

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt4 se trading kar sahi hai kyunki mt4 ko samjhna asan hota hai aur bahut se trader sirf ess ko hi use karte hai aur ess business ke liye mt4 achha rahenga aur mt5 ke baare me jada nahi pata hai aur mere favorite platform ye hai ess asani se kaam kar sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)