+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned Forex.gan is an unknown quantity at this point Forex.gan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using MT4 and it is my best favorite platform.mt4 is a good platform and it is very fast . i mean mt4 all option and menu is very easy and friendly . i like this platform very much .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mkdaolwa is an unknown quantity at this point mkdaolwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that If you have multiple trading accounts in the same brokers or you are as a looking for a platform on which you can easily navigate the MetaTrader4 platform is for you like Because I will never as going to use other platform and I don't join other forex broker site that as does not have mt4 platform with MT4 is a trading platform or say software used for Forex trading and meta trader is good as it offers the used of the automation script to help trader with the works of trading !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dahnwadzz is an unknown quantity at this point dahnwadzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that MT4 is best to trade on because it has many features and benefits it also provides as a many indicators and its graph chart are as good to see and the easy to use it is also very old to work on .So according to me MT4 is best and every one has its own choices !

Senior Member fosterdrew is an unknown quantity at this point fosterdrew's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been trying to test MT5 but it's too far out from MT4. Still looking for some guides/training videos though to guide me on how this can be properly done.

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maras sb sy zyad psndeida plate forum mt4 hy aur mujhy yh bhot h zyad asan lga hy mp 5 ki nsbt mn ny mp5 pr bhi tri kia mgr usy time mary to bs h ho gi kunkh usy kholny ya bnd krny ky time yh kbhi bhi ni pochta kh r u shour

Senior Member krish2168 is an unknown quantity at this point krish2168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The favourite type of trading platform is MT4 which is suitable for all the traders to execute the buy and sell order with instant and market executions. so most of the traders use mt4 for their convenient to make profits with the system.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    mt4 is one of the best platform which we can use for trading but for that you must have to use it on the demo trading account so that you can easily trade on the real account while trading on the real account.
    han bhaiya g mt4 ek dum sahi hay aur es ma ma na aj tak koi problem nh daikha hay , hum es ko asaani k sath trading k liyay use kar saktay hay , mt5 bi acha hay lakin ma na us ko use nh kara hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is one of the best platform which we can use for trading but for that you must have to use it on the demo trading account so that you can easily trade on the real account while trading on the real account.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Junior Member Wamjiru is an unknown quantity at this point Wamjiru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best platforn that I have seen some for when it come to forex trading is the mt4 for reason that is when you have the platforn on the computer you can do alone everything that is you can add and manage indicator the way that you way

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji shuru se mt4 ka he use kiya hai esliye esme kaam karna easy hai,mt5 thoda mushkil bhi hai samajhne me aur wo har computer ya operating system par aaram se nahi chalta,trader ko jiska aadat ho usko woi use karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)