+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 230 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried using the terminal investment amount so far 1 fatal MT4 that I just pasted besides this is my partner, and I easily found useful additions. MT4 I will need to use several other web-term meta traders for investment if I will go with a cellphone. and the main platform that uses a platform that uses the same platform as the MT 4 platform platform your platform, easy to help you, easy to help you, is to do what you want, you will not use jiata hi, aur iske saath koi bhi custom indicator yes EA aasani attaches ho jaata hi, isliye playing contents to use ka advice karoonga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member alikhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point alikhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har insan platform [par package deta hai.ab ye hum pay depend hai ke hum kis ko select krte hain.jis ka fayda ho insan usi ko selecect krta hai.bzoz usi mein us ka fayda hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,543 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    bahut se online business hain jin main traders working karte hain un main bahut jayada invest karne ke jarurat hote he , lekin trading ke lea forex trading aik acha trading business hey jis main traders low inwestment kar ke bhe trading start kar sakte hain , es business main experience ka hone jarure hota hey , es business main poor traders bhe join kar sakte hain , es business ko income ke key kha jata hey , jis main bahut se traders earning kar ke apnee life ko easy bna rahe hain .

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), Mustansir (2018-08-28), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sufiyan22 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-18), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Junior Member muhammadirfankhan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadirfankhan's Avatar
    Thanks

pla6byj c

For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.

Junior Member muhammadirfankhan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadirfankhan's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Hedging helps Harmony weather the forex storm

A subscription helps you enjoy the best of our business content every day along with benefits such as exclusive Financial Times articles

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera favorite platform mt4 hay jab say main nay trading karni start ki hay bs mt4 ko he use kia hay es k elawa koi platform use nhi kia es say mughy trading main aasani hoti hay or mughy indicators easily samjh aa jaty hain es leay main bs mt4 pr bhe believe karta hun mt4 k hoty mughy ksi or ki zarorat nhi hay

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the simplest is platform platform MetaTrader4, and in my opinion metatrader4 is very complete. so I never changed my trading platform. since I did trading activity 2 years ago, until now I mash using metatrader4 as my trading platform. I have never used many platforms outside of metatrader4, I am even confused. so i reuse metatrader4 and i prefer to do with mt4 and i think it will be mt4 very well and we should always be able to manage it well then everything will be very good and we should always be ready and calm then all will be very usefull. and we as traders should always be ready.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I love to trade with MT4 platform and beside this I like to use Mobile platform on my Android device. I think the most popular platform is MT4 for forex trading until now in the world. I think a trader should have a good understanding of the platform and also its various features, For example how to set STOP LOSS, PROFIT TAKE, TRAILING STOP etc and most brokers provide facilities to trade at that time. I love MT4 but have experience about web trader and I also find the best because in web trader when you open or close a position never ask re quote.trader yahi platform prefer carte hai mt4 to tools, indicator bahhe ache hi fibbonacci tools I likes MT4, but has experience about web trader and i also find the best because in web trader when you open or close any position, he never ask for reissue.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add to this thread that I have so far tried the MT4 and MT5 platforms for forex trading on my PC and the web-meta traders to trade on my phone. Mostly I use MT4 because it is simpler and I feel comfortable using this plate form! and MT5 Terminal can use more financial products then mt4 so if you are replacing a new broker so you do not need to learn new stuff because you've learned it from previous brokers like The fact remains that mt4 will still be preferred over mt5 because traders even care less about mt5 actually Actually I have not operated on MT5 but I am not closed to do their repair experiments

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is my favorite platform. I have never used another trading platform that is better than MT4. MT4 is the best for me. If we use other trading platforms, many tools we can not find such as trendline and fibonacci. we can not use forex robots also if we trade using other platforms. Then from my experience I can say that MT4 is the best trading platform ever and If you join the forex market, you have to use it for your trades accordingly It may require quick spped internet or other problems and As for the graph itself then they are quite similar with MT4 charts as if i have been so used to using mt4 Platform for trading if i have to change to another it will when mt4 is no longer used as a result of a decision by the manufacturer therefore actually all beginners should use this terminal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 230 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)