+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 230 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member ragib is on a distinguished road ragib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the MT4 trading platform. it is easy to use and we can use custom indicators and as it is widely used if we get a problem their is many resources to help us. and it is lite to install , do not take too much computer resource, even it can run on a net book and smart phones.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading platform is Mt4 as it is more easier to use and understand and also one can customize it accordingly.I have tried mt5 too but I find the former one more easier and better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member naseedfx is an unknown quantity at this point naseedfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    main ne to abhi tak mt4 he use kiya ha main ne mt5 ko use he nahi kiya es liye mere lye to mt4 he sab se acha ha

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    i am trading in both webtrader and mt4,webtrader is fast compared with mt4 but mt4 is user friendly i never use mt5 yet
    I have not been trading through web terminal or platform of Meta Trader 5, I only use meta trader 4 as my trading platforms, have never tried the others, maybe next time I'll use it,

I want to ask with your experience, trading using meta trader platform 5 is it better than the meta trader 4?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried almost all the trading platforms of insta and i would say mt4 is the best.

mt5 i more complex and doesnt suits me and my trading needs
    web terminal is also the same doesnt have pleasant experience with it so i carry a pendrive with mt4 and install it to every pc i came accross lol.
    and trading platform for mobile and tabs have serious limitations, cant used the indicators so not appealable to me
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi to market main bohot ziada trading soft ware or platforms a gay hain lakin mera to man pasnad MT4 hi hay. Mt4 user friendly hay aur is main trading karty waqt main bohot easy aur comfortable feel karta hoon.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in both webtrader and mt4,webtrader is fast compared with mt4 but mt4 is user friendly i never use mt5 yet

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just satisfied pleased with mt4 platform.I am impress with Mt5 but it is for most experience trader.There are more indicators in Mt4 other than Mt5.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    Well I love mt4 platform. This is very familiar for me and very famous for forex trading. and also now I am using android platform which is also helpful to manage my positions. this platform is not better than mt4, but very useful for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 230 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)