बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182
Results 1,811 to 1,814 of 1814

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member CaptivatingAyesla is an unknown quantity at this point CaptivatingAyesla's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD
    Thanks
    For me, MT 4 is the best and suitable for me. I find it best and user friendly. I also tried using web based and mobile applications but I more like MT4. Use of mobile applications is great only when you are out of town and you have no laptop or PC in the area. I found it also nice and convenient to use.
    Ayesla, ForexMart

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Nirzana has a spectacular aura about Nirzana has a spectacular aura about Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    164.9 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarfraz786 View Post
    i like this trading very much and this is my best platform for earning the money i have got the trading learning and have the experience of this trading business this trading business is life making platform .
    Yes. we like forex trading. but you did not mention which platform do you like mt4 or mt5?
    Actually I like mt4. I am use to with this platform.
    can you tell me which platfrom do you like most, and why?

Senior Member munibkhan is a splendid one to behold munibkhan is a splendid one to behold munibkhan is a splendid one to behold munibkhan is a splendid one to behold munibkhan is a splendid one to behold munibkhan is a splendid one to behold munibkhan is a splendid one to behold munibkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    436.6 USD
    Thanks
    dear mujhy to forex market mein trading karny k liye mt4 hi pasan hai ku k dear mt4 ko use karna intehai asaan hota hai dear forex market mein metatrder 4 ko use karna new tarders k lyie bohut asaan hai

5. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (08-27-2017)

6. Fb
    Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 827 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munibkhan View Post
    dear mujhy to forex market mein trading karny k liye mt4 hi pasan hai ku k dear mt4 ko use karna intehai asaan hota hai dear forex market mein metatrder 4 ko use karna new tarders k lyie bohut asaan hai
    Bhai ye acha hai humare ko mt4 ke sath hi rahna chahiye ismein sabhi tools hote hai aur easily pata kiya ja sakta hai ki kyon sa tools kaha hai bhai, warna maine dekha hai Mt5 mein kafi mushkil hota hai search karne mein bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

+ Reply to Thread