+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 230 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja551 View Post
    G jnaab g mujhe forex trading sirf meta trade 4 mee karama cachaa laagtaa haau jnaab g aand mme teg saraedung bhu mobile mee passand kaartaa hoo jmaab g is see behtaar naahii haai koi plaatform jnaab g this iss thee best jnaab gg
    han bhai mt4 sabse asha he mene to shuru se lekar aj tak hmesha hi isi platform ko use kia he and hmesha age ja kar bhi jehi platform use kruga kyo ke je mera favrout platform ban gea he me isko bhut like karta hun bhai forex me ese platform hemsha help krte hein hmari bhai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jazba is an unknown quantity at this point jazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mera best or favriote platform meta trade number 4 hai or meta trade number 5 haph inka shortcut hum youn likhtay han mt4 and mt5.me in platform pe bhot ache se trade karna pasand karta hun ye mery best or ache han me in se bhot kuch sekhta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me my favorite trading plate from is Insta forex because its reason is that its tools are setup system is so easy and comfortable i like this first i was use markitiva but now just i use insta forex now its my permanent trading plate form.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jnaab g mujhe forex trading sirf meta trade 4 mee karama cachaa laagtaa haau jnaab g aand mme teg saraedung bhu mobile mee passand kaartaa hoo jmaab g is see behtaar naahii haai koi plaatform jnaab g this iss thee best jnaab gg

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere liye to mt4 hi best hai ye kafi realiable hai mana ki mt5 iska hi advance version hai lekin ye thoda difficult hai samjane mai but mt4 ye to bahut easy hai samajane mai mai kahi salonse ise hi use kar raha hu aur age jake bhi ise use karunga isme kafi fast fast trading hoti hai

Banned purpuro is an unknown quantity at this point purpuro's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 clearly good for being perhaps the best known and improved but would recommend something more modern and less known mt5 ... although there are other storckchart type and other quality undoubtedly the star above all seem ami should be tradingview both versio free pro version as a wonderful platform and operational analysis without any doubt clearly recommended for future and perhaps maybe all of NinjaTrader platform and others also very good comfortable and intuitive to use facies

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jnaab g forex trading aaj kaal online web see bhi trading hone laag jaati haai likaan mujhe meta sodtwair achaa laagtaa hai janaab g meta trade 4 mujhee boghaat achaa our easyy lagtaa haau knaab g forex trading jnab g

Member malikpayza is an unknown quantity at this point malikpayza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is your favorite type of platform?

Mt4 and mt5 are the first-rate trading platform. Maximum of the broking providing the power to alternate on then. I love mt4, but have an revel in approximately net trader and that i also found pleasant because in web trader when you open or near any position it by no means ask for re quote. Web trade fast and brief.

Junior Member sidd is an unknown quantity at this point sidd's Avatar
    Thanks
    han forex mn bht say plateform hn or mn shuru say hi mt4 use karta hun or mn nay kabi koi or platforum nai use kiya to main just mt4 hi like karta hun kiun k is main easily trading ho jati hai or indicator be easy hoty hain.

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also follow the Forex trading business business has two type of trading platform the mt4 and mt5 trading platform and I also doing the trade on the mt4 platform and doing the trade with confidently but never doing the trade on the mt5 trading platform and have no any experiences about the mt5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 230 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)