+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 176 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.7 USD
    Thanks

What is your favorite type of platform?

Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!

2. Fb
    Member 100c° has a spectacular aura about 100c° has a spectacular aura about 100c°'s Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    196.25 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Senior Member YJSP is an unknown quantity at this point YJSP's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    37.35 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    I traded some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.

Banned s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i think mt4 is the best platform.It is very simple and reliable to use.Mt5 is quite complicated than Mt4.so i always use mt4 because it is said that "Old is Gold"
    mt4 is best & easy for everyone..but mt5 is not too bad & complicated. its also like mt4. mt5 has some more advance tool.
    there is only one prob. with mt5 that is indicators. we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4.

Member popatji is an unknown quantity at this point popatji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    408 USD
    Thanks
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt

Member sanjeev is on a distinguished road sanjeev's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    331.5 USD
    Thanks
    मुझे लगता है कि MT4 है सबसे अच्छा platform.It बहुत सरल और use.Mt5 के लिए विश्वसनीय है काफी जटिल है Mt4.so की तुलना में मैं हमेशा MT4 का उपयोग करें, क्योंकि यह कहा जाता है कि "ओल्ड गोल्ड है"

Member akshayfuriya is an unknown quantity at this point akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    404.1 USD
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Senior Member yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1062.1 USD
    Thanks
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.

Member speedy is on a distinguished road speedy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.
    Same goes to me, I have also used few other trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal. I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news.

11. Forexmart
    Senior Member Anand is an unknown quantity at this point Anand's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.4 USD
    Thanks
    Mt4 plateform ia good for me I tried for Mt5 but I am not succed.Mt5 is also difficult for traders.The indicators in Mt4 are more than Mt5, in Mt5 when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.

+ Reply to Thread