+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 230 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started forex with meta trader 4 I think it's very easy and everyone can learn how to trade with me I also like mt5 but I think mt4 is still easier to use also there is a new 'ctrader' software from spotware I tested it a few weeks not the interface bad I enjoyed it but it is still available for a number of brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in general in forex trading I do think that many people who are very familiar with the MT4 platform are the same as me. I am happy with the platform that will be placed on the PC at home, but for the short distance analysis I did when I wasn't home using MT4 on my Android phone, besides being easy to use, this platform is also simple so I didn't miss the time right when I wasn't at the computer at home.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most brokers offer opportunities to negotiate in time. I want MT4, but I have experience in the dealer network, and I also feel better because on a Web trader when opening or closing any position I have asked to quote again. Commerce Web is faster and faster. and personally for me, I consider that all forms of trading plates are my best butt almost like trading forex and it's different from other malls so I think we should try our best to do good and I think this is best for everyone to trade and that's good because it supports traders and I think it can be the only one who can help traders and give them money easily.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, unfortunately I can actually say that I feel comfortable using the MT4 platform, and I have been using it for a long time in trading. I think the MT4 platform is more than good. many applications can be used here and I don't think it requires a good connection and Actually in forex trading I think the MT4 trading platform is very easy to use and you can use special indicators and use them widely as if we have that problem having lots of resources to help us. And it's lighter to install, doesn't take up too much resources, it can even run on clean books and smart phones.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the MT4 trading platform and I think if we can trade with the right environment we can easily get success in trading and we can become successful traders too, MT4 is the best trading platform in the world. and I like to trade in the form of MT4 trading plates and sometimes on webtrader, but the best tools are available on the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, I think we need to trade with the use of the right trading tools available on the MT4 platform.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vdear in forex trading I also think asty pupoler is the current MT4 platform and is widely used by many brokers, MT4 has quite complete facilities and we can do it with ease of transactions with EA, many traders use EA in their trading, using EA they can do automatic orders done by robots and in the forex trading business, I really think I have traded with MT4, MT5, webtrading but I like MT4 maybe because I'm used to it, there are more platforms that are better than MT4 but I like MT4 and it's very friendly which is why I always prefer MT4, I tried MT5 once but I didn't like it too much.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I always believe MT4 is my favorite platform. I haven't tried other platforms before so I don't know how it looks. Maybe I have to download it and see how it works. Can I run my current trading account on the MT5 platform, and in forex trading, I personally consider Instaforex to provide all the platforms that are very useful for trading. My favorite software is the Android Instatrader which is very helpful for me to manage transactions on the go. And also a very small one and looks cute to see offers and graphics ..

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT4 rather than other trading platforms. MT4 is the most popular, most useful, easy and easy to use too. Many trading tools are very useful for me such as trendline and fibonaccy on MT4 which makes me like this platform and personally because I think the MT4 trading platform is very strong and easy to use, and therefore almost all forex brokers use this platform. and I always choose this platform to trade me in the forex market

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes unfortunately I personally think MT4 and MT5 are the best investment programs. but like to trade with the MT4 platform and besides this I like to use the Mobile platform on my Android device. I think the most popular platform is MT4 for forex trading until now in the world. and I have introduced with several possible MT4 platforms and I use them all the time in my trade. This is a very simple way to make money and wait for some good signals on the chart to enter the market as a good result of your analysis.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course for me I think I feel comfortable using the MT4 platform, and I have been using it for a long time in trading. I think the MT4 platform is more than good. many applications can be used here and I don't think it requires a good connection. and I like MT4 trading software because it's user friendly and easy to handle and also we can hedge it in that regard. webtrader also has a disadvantage compared to mt4 because it doesn't have good graphics and some applications

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 230 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)