+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see here that MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide artifacts to trade at that time. I am the same MT4, but someone who has a rough web trader and I also find the best because on a web trader when you stare or whatever role it never asks for a punctuation. Presto web trading and smart. and my favorite platform is a multilevel marketing business but now I have to realize that Forex is the most important platform and also a prestigious business not only in small areas but also large areas in the world. so it's also my favorite platform. If this business is handled properly, it is a very prestigious and favorite platform. so you have to be careful when trading the Forex business system. I like Forex trading and I also try to know about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide facilities to trade at that time. I like MT4, but I have experience about web traders and I also find the best because on a web merchant when you open or close any position, he never asks for a re-quote. Fast and fast web trading. and I prefer to use meta trader 4 because this is my favorite trading platform too and is very easy and simple to use and has all the tools needed to trade. I've also heard that meta trader 5 is very good and we need to use it first to see the difference between the two.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

kholil (2019-05-29)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the MetaTrader 4 platform is the best because it is easier for me to use and understand and operate. Although the MT5 terminal is a modern innovation, but I feel comfortable with my terminal with Meta Trader 4. And my strategy is profitable on this platform. and the Metatrader4 platform is most widely used by most traders because it's good and the best at the moment. I have never compared it to other platforms because it is very easy to understand and easy to use. This is why some choose MT4 as a trading platform.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 are optimal trading platforms. most brokers provide businesses for business at that time. I am the same MT4, but like web merchants almost and I also institutionalize someone because on the web monger when you are a country or adjacent bed that never asks for insemination. Web and smart trading company. and that is mt4 ... And I really don't like that much mt5 ... With mt4 I think I trade with the right platform ... But the mt5 maker excludes some features and that makes it more unpopular ... I think on mt6 they will bring something new with previous features ...

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi mera faveriot plate forum hai us ma huma acha profit bhe huma asani say mil sakhta hai us leay huma soch smjha ma he work karna hota hai forex say he aga work kar ka bhar sakhta hai

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मार्केट में बहुत सारे फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफार्म उपलब्ध हैं, मैं मेटा ट्रेडर 4 (mt4) को वर्तमान में सबसे विश्वसनीय ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म मानता हूं। आप अपने अनुसार किसी भी ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफार्म का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। मार्केट में सबसे ज़्यादा mt4, mt5 का उपयोग किया जाता है। कई ब्रोकर्स के अपने विशिष्ट ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफार्म भी हैं। ये प्लेटफॉर्म्स एक दूसरे से काफी काफी अलग दिखते हैं लेकिन वास्तविकता यह है कि उन सभी में बहुत समानताएं हैं। वे सभी प्राइस डेटा, चार्ट, इंडीकेटर्स, विश्लेषण के विभिन्न स्तरों आदि की भी पेशकश करते हैं। आप अपने मोबाइल पर भी ट्रेड कर सकते हैं, लेकिन नए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर्स के रूप में नहीं। इसके लिए आपको पेशेवर ट्रेडर होना चाहिए। मोबाइल डिवाइस पर ट्रेडिंग करने से पहले आपकी रणनीति पूरी तरह से तैयार होनी चाहिए।

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best is mt4. We can apply all indicators and we can make all kinds of settings. I have used MT5 too. The problem is that some indicators are not compatible with that. And because it's new, most traders don't want to risk their money while they don't know how to use it well. it's better to just do a demo and then switch to a live account with mt5. and mera sab se ziyada jo piyara dishes form ha woh ha main mt-4 ko kafi pasand karta houn or main ice ko abhi speak basic web par he uses kar raha houn just graduated abhi this it casts cellphone is it still playing ice ko cellphone par using karoun es liye plays to web base mt 4 ko kafi like karta houn

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is the best platforom.it is very simple and reliable to use. mt5 is just cmplicated rather than mt4.so I always use mt4 because it's the best and easiest for everyone, but mt5 has several more advanced tools. there is only one problem, with mt5 which is an indicator. we cannot find more indicators, we cannot find more indicators, find more indicators on mt5 compared to mt4

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is just a habit. because we are not familiar with MT5, it will be difficult to use. many special indicators that can only be used on the MT4 platform. someday, surely all traders will switch to MT5. However, something new is better than the old one. although until now I am still a fan of MT4 and I use MT4 and am satisfied using it. I also installed MT5, but all signals were off, I could not trade with MT5. I think MT5 can't be used because it's still beta, but some threads, MT5 can be used. for the mobile version because I haven't used my cellphone I can't install metatrader

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best is mt4. We can apply all indicators and we can make all kinds of settings. I have used MT5 too. The problem is that some indicators are not compatible with that. And because it's new, most traders don't want to risk their money while they don't know how to use it well. it's better to just do a demo and then switch to a live account with mt5. and the best platform on the planet is The Metatrader, I always analyze and trade using this platform and enjoy doing it, I tried a few days on a mobile platform but I wasn't too comfortable using it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)